Happy Holidays!

wander

Serf
Local time
Today 3:16 PM
Pronouns
He/They
Hi everyone!
My name is August, and I enjoy several kinds of source material so please PM me and ask! But for now my list is as follows:

Preferred:
- Sci-fi (general)
- Fantasy (general)
- DC
- Marvel
- The Witcher
- Wander Over Yonder (I joined this site mainly to play Wander! ⭐️ I am fascinated by the characterization presented in the show and I want to study it!)
- Several other cartoons/anime (please PM me and ask! Oftentimes even if I don't know the source material I will still be open to roleplaying!)

Hard No's:
- NSFW for the sake of NSFW (meaning that if it is not relevant to the overall plot I will not engage)
- I will add to this as I need to.

Personal Interests/Hobbies:
Space! Ukuleles! Sustainable cottage-core! Making people smile, and having fun! 💫

I'll make a different post listing characters/Oc's that I wanna play! Of course every roleplay is unique so some things about them may be tweaked to better fit the environment.
Thanks all 💛

Hello there and welcome to the Inner Sanctum~
Will say best place to look for partners would be our Request Thread section, we've got plenty there that'll have ideas to tickle your taste buds.

Hi wander, Welcome to I.S. Rose is right the best place for a post like this is in the request thread where others can find it. This section is more for just saying hello and letting people know you joined. Have fun and happy writing.

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Back
Top Bottom