Caeran

smells like flour
Local time
Tomorrow 3:12 AM
Caeran's Harems
'say-ren'
timezone: gmt+8
availability: twice a week or more

Please refrain from commenting here. This thread is exclusively a gallery for the many kinds of harems and harem-plots I have ideas of. If you wish to partake in any of them, feel free to private message me!

For more details about me and my rules, please check this page.

Additional info:
- Normally, I am the one who controls the harem. However, if you'd like to play a harem for me, please let me know (definitely would like that!)
- I can play a maximum of five starter characters per harem. We can expand more on that depending on how advanced our roleplay gets.
- if you're expecting a mixed species (monsters, supernatural, aliens, etc.) harem, please give me exactly which species you want, and then I'll take care of the rest
- Managing a harem takes a bit of time, so please work with me on the plot. I can't do it all by myself!

Last edited:
LIFE AS A VILLAIN
Genre: Fantasy/Historical, 'Isekai' nonsense,
Summary: You wake up one day, stuck in a book or a video game.. and you're the villain! Using your knowledge about this world from your previous life, how will you go about survival? This plot is obviously based on "My Life as a Villainess, all Flags Lead to Doom" anime and manga.

Congratulations, you've died. Cause of death? Only you can remember that.

You wake up in the body of a stranger. You don't recognize yourself at all and everyone is calling you a name you don't own. The more you spend your days in this brand new world, the more you've come to realise... You've been transported to a fictional world! Was it your favorite TV series? A book? A video game? Whatever it is, you KNOW who you are; you're the bad guy! The Bringer of Pain to everyone around you, the antagonist of the main character. And you know how this story ends too. You're supposed to die!

You don't want to die AGAIN! But not all hope is lost yet. You are at the age of 18, where a certain turning point makes your character supposedly turn into the sadistic bastard they're supposed to be. You can change that! In turn, you can change how other people around you perceive you as. It doesn't have to end in doom!

What measures will you take to change your fate?

Last edited:
LOVE SICK

Genre: Dark Psychological Romance, Horror, so you really want to fuck a psycho? how about half a dozen psychos?
Summary: You live with a bunch of house mates and share rent and chores together. Quarantine measures has you stuck at home. Everyone gets to know you a little better, maybe a little too much..

Quarantines got everyone bad. You especially. You work in a grueling 10 hour job and your days usually end with you collapsing to bed. You don't really hang out with the people you share rent with at home but they tolerate you since you help pay the rent, expenses and bills. Everyone has a small part to do.

Lockdown has begun and now you spend most of your time either working from home or bumming around. You decided it wouldn't hurt to bond with your house mates. After all, you'd like to get along with the people you've been living with, right?

Right?

Maybe not. You may have wooed more than a couple of hearts, because now.. they all seem very obsessed with you.

Last edited:
A DUNGEON MASTER IS YOU

Genre: High Fantasy, Adventure, Monsters Girls, Good ol' fashioned RPG (can also use more monstrous designs or 'furries')
Summary: There's a new species of monsters in a deep, mysterious dungeon. The villagers suspect they are the reason why adventurers have been disappearing lately. It's your job to investigate!

There is a bottomless dungeon with levels more perilous than the next, teeming with monsters that need to be regularly slain. If left unnoticed, these monsters may overpopulate the underground and make their way to the surface. Adventurers of all skills are encouraged to make a trip down to help shave off their numbers and are paid handsomely for their efforts. A whole town is built around it for the sake of keeping it tamed. Adventurers who die in the dungeon are promptly spawned back in a magic circle outside its entrance with clerics ready to tend to them.

Recently, there has been a surge of newly mutated monsters in the form of voluptuous women. Their origins are unknown, but they have been confusing the mercenaries who venture there. None knew if they should be killed, none knew if they should be left alone. One thing is certain - the adventurers who encounter them never make it back.

Will you take on the dungeon as a high-levelled warrior? Or maybe a newbie who's taking their first step into its depths?

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom