MxF Harry Potter RP Ideas

Currently reading:
MxF Harry Potter RP Ideas

CharlotteRose

Southern Belle
Local time
Today 11:09 PM
~Things to know about me~
- I like to write smut, but I think a storyline as well.
- I can produce a four-five paragraphs every other day unless I'm blocked.
- I don't know if you can on this site, I haven't seen anything against it, but I am always up to double as a male to make things fair if you also wanted to play as F.
-Adding to the smut, I have a hard time putting a limit on how far I'll go. (Mostly because what I won't do is already not allowed.)

~Marauder's Era~
Sirius/OC - MC is from a noble family much like Sirius'. She was placed in Hufflepuff, which embarrassed her parents but at least she was easy to keep in line. Sirius is beloved by so many girls at Hogwarts. They initially have contact when she is with her cousin (Slytherin) who is bullying a Gryfindor who happened to Muggleborn. We can plan from their.
Remus/OC - MC grew up around magical beasts because of her father's work. She is drawn to Remus and becomes interested in him immediately. Of course because of his condition he pushes her away but he can't deny his feelings for her.

~Tom Riddle (He gets a whole section)~
-MC was supposed to marry Abraxas. After they finish their 7th year they would be married. Tom didn't care, it was only a shame she was forced to marry an idiot. MC comes from good family from America, she transferred Hogwarts.
-On his travels, Tom comes across a small muggle town. The wind whispered rumors of a witch that lived just on the edge on town. I pictured her to be a confectioner (Like Hansel and Gretel). She also has a Horcrux. Tom senses something but he isn't sure what it is when they meet.
-MC was ambitious. Becoming a prefect and aimed for the Head Girl. And she was supposed to get it but for some reason didn't get in the end. In their seventh year she starts to act different, more....relaxed and happy. Not too far down the line Tom catches her out of bed past hours and on her way back to her room after she had clearly been drinking.

~Notes~
- I can also pair with Draco, Voldemort, Greyback or an OC.
~Don't hesitate to make suggestions or share ideas for a HP RP.

Back
Top Bottom