Character(s) †hê Lðvêl¥ Lå§§ê§ åñÐ LåÐÐïê§ ð£ †hê Lðrê

Currently reading:
Character(s) †hê Lðvêl¥ Lå§§ê§ åñÐ LåÐÐïê§ ð£ †hê Lðrê

Lore N. Fables

Demigod
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 11:03 AM

I shall keep this brief as I have seen most that would bother to stop by here already know who or how I am so I'll not beat around any bush. This is simply a character dump so I can keep track of my own peeps. Not for anyone else, but if you're curious about the kinds of character's I write, then this is a good place to look at the examples. Since this isn't really for anyone else, but my own visual references, I WILL be putting gifs and images and whatever else I fancy at the moment of its creation. I didn't ask anyone to read this, so this will be for my own pleasure.

Without further ado, I'll get this thread created so I can start listing the lasses and lads... Happy writing peeples. Be nice to each other.

generatedtext-53.png

"Why go for something cold and dead,

Divider-long1.png

• 「⠀OFHUNGRY. LIKE. THE. WOLF.⠀ 」
    tumblr-inline-onn1a4sn-SW1r6xb6e-500.webp
    Cyn is a high-born, who was taken at the tender age of 3 years old, to begin training as a Kresnik. Her birth was one that was foretold by the Seer of Kresnik's and was prophesied to bring peace in the war they currently fought with vampires. They assumed it was to due to shamanic ways that would lead to her being the beacon of hope they so desperately needed.

Once she had reached puberty, it was discovered that she had no magical talents, and would likely never turn. Much to their disappointment at these findings, they continued to train her, in hopes that maybe she was just 'delayed in the signs'. But alas, those signs were to never make their appearance.

Cynerith leaves the care of the Kresnik's at the age of 18, to begin her own journey. After finding her out that her family had been brutally murdered by the creatures of Darkness, she is more determined than ever to put an end to this war. The vampire Sires needed to be destroyed, thereby annihilating the entire line with one swift stake. She discovers the name of the one responsible for her families demise a few years after she began her search for the Sires. Cyn has been searching for a vampire by the name of Kristoph, one of the 'Ancients'. Not quite an original, but pretty damn close.

Kresnik ~
    a type of vampire hunter, a shaman,
    whose spirit wanders from the body
    in the form of an animal.
    Although Cyn lacks the ability
    to actually transform,
    she is trained in the arts of
    hand-to-hand combat,
    swordplay, and the like.
    The Convocation of Shadows:

The organization in which the Kresnik are kept.
    It is their headquarters as well as the
    Temple in which the Kresnik is trained.
    tumblr-inline-onn1aar-W141r6xb6e-500.webp
    Another player, should one choose to accept this role, is a member of The Board of the Owl, a hierarchy of vampyres, their Parliament, if you will. YC, be it a vamp-y peep or some other supernatural creature, is still a member and tasked with taking out the BB's, or "Big Bad's". Those that cannot control their beastly habits, should be "Dried" for a few years until they can improve on their manners. He has tried for as long as he's been a member of the Board to keep the war between humans and his kind from escalating, but it was inevitable.

Especially with an instigator on the board.

Kristoph, a bloodthirsty vamp that believes humans to be a plague upon the earth, would see them all turned or hung in storage rooms for their drinking pleasure. He manages to sway a small horde of like-minded individuals and goes on a feeding/killing spree.

Someone else is tracking Kristoph on a train, and unbeknownst to him, Cynerith is also tracking him. Their paths cross and now are now, reluctantly reliant on each other to stop this foe, and put an end to the war once and for all. (Or at least for the time being.)

4024cf816a64abe195ed41eb7fc0abed-Copy.jpg

Name

Cynerith Lómiel
(Lómiel = (Lómë (Dusk/Twilight) + iel (Daughter of))

— 26—

World

— TBA—

Nickname

"Cyn/Sin"

Divider-long1.png

...when you can have something hot and panting?"
K.R. Smith

Last edited:

Miss Journie Summers

6XqVAw6_r3u_DA1QoOPysWdHaIvUj8K-TuEGtSepnQZ2upOg6U_vbKUr6xlvlOZqr2wRCqXfHzpBAVNU1cokI4ZyqVeSqaWzdA-sIB_DXeCa_xDRyhMASYM50hMnspmakzZEZx9TJl7RkBzajzcCJw

Name: Journie Summers

Birthday: October 21, 1995

Family: Herald and Gillian Summers, (both deceased)

Raised by: Lillian Montgomery (Grandmother)

Born: Seattle, WA, lived there until her parent's car accident/death, moved to grandmother's residence in Boston, Mass.

Journie led a relatively normal life, with two parents who loved her, a great school, and cello lessons every week. Until the week her parents left her with the sitter to go on a business trip. They never came back. They had a car accident on their way to the airport.

Soon, she was sent to live with her only living relative, her grandmother from her mother's side of the family, in Boston, Massachusetts. She had been learning to play the cello before her parents' accident, and she continued when she moved and throughout high school.

Her grandmother wanted her to go to Julliard, but she had her heart set on Stanford, which her grandmother understood her reasoning behind. She loved music, but she didn't want to make a career out of it because she was afraid she would eventually hate it.

Stanford, she majored in Communications, minored in Business Administration. During her time there, she worked as a barista at a local coffee shop, not that she needed to, she just liked to stay busy. It kept her mind off her grandmother, and she put the extra money away for a graduation trip to Scotland.

She graduated with her Bachelor's, and hit the job market, neglecting the trip telling herself that she could take it later. She takes a job as Personal Assistant to the CEO of a consumer electronics and telecommunications company, and this is where her story begins…

Quirks:

• Hates shoes. Would rather be in flip-flops or barefoot.
    • Most of the time, be in her office with bare or stockinged feet.

• She will usually have an earbud in an ear (if not in a meeting or with clients), listening to music of some sort.
  • She often hums while filing paperwork or by herself. She would rather have some noise than none at all
  • She prefers tea to coffee, although she does, on occasion, drink it.
  • Favourite book, Pride & Prejudice (Shocker, I know)

So far, that is all I have for Miss Journie Summers.

Last edited:

As the name and pic suggest, F1, Formula1, racing, in general, is something I enjoy. I've been playing around with Crew2 (I know, it's street racing, but good grief, finding a good racing game these days is damn near impossible!), and it's started to pull a lass from my past back into focus.

For a person interested, I figure we can work out the details as this could go a bazillion and a half different ways. PTSD from a bad turn (maybe she was the driver who crashed, or maybe YC was the driver), or a driver x manager scenario (kinda the behind-the-scenes and friendship that happens between the two), etc.

Knowledge of F1 and the circuits, races, sponsors/teams, etc., would be really useful in something like this. I wouldn't mind Nascar, but I don't want this to turn into Days of Thunder or Talladega Nights, as there will be no "Dale Jr." in this story. (Alright, I might reference it for giggles, but that's just because I mean, it's funny.)

Anyway, I've chosen Mackenzie Mikels, daughter of Scott Mikels, a former world champ who inspires the lass to cross that line.

Name:
Mackenzie "Mac" Mikels

Birthdate:
November 18th

Height:
5'6"

Weight:
132lbs

Eyes:
Hazel

Hair:
Chestnut brown

Former professional F1 junior ranked driver turned whatever for the purpose of this plot.

A fan vid I had made with clips of Elindra's game in DA:I. It's silly, but obsessions will do that to a person.
generatedtext-33.png

tumblr-4e8a3a834b9cae3a93d31e7658a65ba2-c8165a7b-400.gif

a8c3fc17931fe894e8dc5e85a4fd3d2a.jpg Name:
Elindra Lavellan

Timeline:
Pre - Trespasser

Title:
Inquisitor ~ Herald of Andraste / Keeper's 1st, on lone to the Inquisition.

Race:
Dalish Elf/ Elvhen

Religious Pref:
Believes in both The Maker, and the Elvhen Gods (Feels they are the same thing)

Class:
Mage

Specialization: d98cdf9ea1ea441cc168e3e3cf65247f.jpg
Knight Enchanter, Elemental Magics, Fade Walking

Weapon:
Staff, Spirit Blade, Learned Spells

Height:
5'7"

Weight:

Body Type:
Leithe, slender with some muscle definition

Hair Color:
Long Silver w/Dark Brows

Eye Color:
Blue/Violet

Skin:
Lightly Sun-Kissed.

Personality:

El is a dreamer, has a casual and fun air about her, and is only serious when working, and even then, she tries to keep the environment light. She despises being the Inquisitor, for she knows it will only put her people in harm's way, but for the moment, she is content on knowing her clan will be protected as long as she is in charge. Though a Magic user, she doesn't shy away from a fight. Learning the Way of the Knight Enchanter, enabled her to charge, head first into battle, Spirit Blade drawn, and lead the Inquisition into whatever evil they must defeat.

Biography:

Elindra was the 1st to the Keeper, a role she was none too thrilled to inherit. Her parents were killed by human raiders, which inspired the clan to move further north, past the Free Marches. When news had reached the Keeper that a Conclave had been summoned, he knew then what must be done.

As is common among some of the more isolated clans, upon her birth, a prophecy was issued. She would one day, raise an army of ALL the races which inhabited Thedas, and defeat a threat to the entire world. Of course, prophecies are usually misinterpreted, so her parents, though uneasy, chalked it up to an old woman's crazy musings. Little did they know, that sometimes prophecies should be heeded.

Being tasked with the observation of the Conclave, and strictly ordered to not interfere, she set out to the Temple where it all was to take place. The last thing she remembers from that fateful day, is a strange woman, reaching out to her, and a whole lot of running.

Waking in chains with a glowing hand, was something definitely not on her to-do list, and surrounded by humans… Maker, what had she gotten herself into? Being questioned by these humans was making her head hurt, knowing they would find her guilty despite being innocent, and especially because she was a "knife-ear".

To her surprise, they release her. She finds out the glowing hand was actually useful, though it tingled almost uncomfortably. A flash of something that happens causes a change in Cassandra, and the Inquisition is formed via her orders. With help from the Mages, they were able to close the Breech, and in doing so, discovered the being behind the destruction of the temple. Corypheus, a form of Darkspawn, who claims to be of Ancient Tevinter, a priest no less, and reveals his plans to ascend to God-hood.

Upon the destruction of Haven and the discovery of Skyhold, Elindra is named Inquisitor, Leader of the Inquisition, and her status as Herald of Andraste seriously takes flight. She blames her confession to Cassandra for her elevation to Leader. If she hadn't of admitted to her about believing in the Maker, and her Elvhen Gods, maybe they would have chosen someone else to lead. Anyone else…

Within months, her ability to lead, and do so justly, gained the Inquisition momentum, and as word spread of her Heroism, her forces grew. Her mind and ability to navigate the Nobility and their silly Game, earned her renown as a "Woman unable to be bested".

And this, my dear reader, is where I shall end my dear Lavellan's story.

For the rest is still waiting to be written...

Companions:
Cassandra: Confidant
Josie: Confidant
Iron Bull: Best Friend
Solas: Advisor, Asshole, Betrayer
Sera: Best Friend/Prank Partner
Cullen: Best Friend/ Almost won her heart

generatedtext (66).png

dea0143299d92689f3cce639f8aa6a65.jpg The Lady Rayne Trevelyan... Sorry, the name is from the game, although I do not mind changing it for other purposes. Regardless, were the events of DA:I not in play, the Lady Rayne had been noble born and with the rumours of the Blight and all that went with it on the lips of everyone in Fereldan, her father, Lord Trevelyan, with his ties to Orlais, sent his daughter away, in hopes to keep her safe from the Blight and its cursed Darkspawn.

What he did not know, however, was that she would also prove to be a useful asset in her Bard training. Having found a sponsor within the walls of the Winter Palace, Rayne, like Josephine, had danced and played whilst listening in on the loose tongues of the ruling class. "A pretty face and bouncing bosom work wonders at keeping others distracted," she used to joke to Josephine on several of their outings. But when it came time for serious play, her go-to had been her twin blades that danced better than most trained on the floor.

54a889136f65ae21accf304ff8e907db.jpg
After years of practice, the Lady Rayne had proven herself to be more than an asset and her own goals sharpened to that of the House of Repose. She wished to be one of the famed assassins who held true the words of others and followed through, no matter what transpired.

So, with that, I give you the Lady Rayne. Asset to the Orlaisian Empire, proud contract protector of the House of Repose and famed Bard with a heart of gold...

I'll add the history bit once I find where I have placed it on my computer. 😒

63fGG5Apx0ACcbsXB-sOlBiSNLBo7x4YTOlrYYkm6T1hqm3Gcje0lrIv7PbsMFqwgTU6MOw_pTlG_m8ANsXOajcZ0YUo7QIwNFNshndIll6QGmOc2XGdsDUvtoqBeDCI0GTLBJXwP_fCppmpbDZPlQ
_2pJEBjsdJWe8hU9lpyf_sSNMvYWdh8J1LzJdo-X-koi1ESvrzm_sAA0h7jyczEGYl4FyeZNL-mdV7PC1rKwVM_IICEqn6J1UmJsZWXraCshHz5Q1gZJRWnLz17seSdYgYxcIEvvXJ6KFYjpl3guqw

generatedtext-23.png

"It may be a man's world, but men...
Divider-long1.png

• DONE. DAY. MY. HUNTSMAN. EILL. COME.
    4eefdc7fa754e03eb47f2060e8b84795.gif
    A Cinder-Snow tale where a young princess is raised without a mother. The King takes it upon himself to remarry to provide a mother for the daughter he already has and gain an heir in need of making.

Having been raised by only a man who found more time with his nobles and councilmen, Elspeth found most of her days consisted of hiding from her Nurse and getting underfoot in the armoury. After befriending one of the younger Knights, the dear Princess manages to sweet-talk her father into letting her train. With the smooth-talking of the Knight, adding that it would at least make the Nurse a happier creature were the energy of a young lass be used, the King had been won over, and the training began.

— LOVES —

Her Hound
    Her Father
    Her Huntsman
    — HATES —

Corsets
    Injustice
    Cruelty
    729edf2d9ef9e4d35f109d2e3b848ad0.gif

Her father had left the kingdom of Insert Kingdom Name Here to negotiate peace with another bordering land that had decided to grow a little big in the breeches. This did not go as well as one would have hoped.

With the King out of the picture and our new Queen at the helm, she allows her hatred of the little Princess to take the lead. Banishing her to the guard's barracks instead of allowing her to keep her rooms in the castle, dear Elspeth tries to make do with what she has been dealt.
    For the time being...

96db82a7c92cfbe2a675cd17dfaa9248.gif

With the help of the guards still loyal to her father and by rites, Elspeth, will she be able to retake the throne that had been stolen out from under her? Will the Evil Queen manage to win the heart of the Huntsman/Prince and seal the Fate of the king?

Will Elspeth Prevail?
    Theme Song, sorta⠀」
    f6c82ebcb074f1450f4d2a2c2768f505.gif
979605fd6d9e7e481fcde2dcfdb0434d.jpg

Name
Princess Elspeth

World
— Medieval Realm—

Nickname
— Princess —

Divider-long1.png

...are easily controlled by women." ― Ashly Lorenzana

generatedtext-74.png

"it's the choices we make when we ignore our scornful intellects and follow​
Divider-long1.png
  • 「⠀OFF. WITH. THEIR. HEAD!⠀ 」
    31aa6b24f663850ade273521540b4071.jpg
    Not every villain begins as one in their own tales. Sometimes, something terribly traumatic occurs that creates the "Big Bad" and keeps them from moving past their grief or anger. What it boils down to is attempting to find out what is malignant and then cutting it out.
    — LOVES —
    Her Garden
    Striking Fear into Her Subjects
    Different hats
    — HATES —
    Being Late for Dates
    Tea Time
    Alice
    27cda3374a8f46e9479e63b9376a0deb.jpg
    Mary hadn't always been known for stealing the heads of her subjects. Once upon a time, she had been know to steal their hearts.

What kind of heartbreak must one experience to turn them into the monsters of their own stories? What had caused a woman who had been, once, kind and caring of others to turn so wicked?

A fabulous question that would depend on who shall take this dance and risk losing their hearts or their heads with Mary Elizabeth, the Queen of Hearts.

Name
Mary Elizabeth Heart—

— 26—

World

— Wonderland —

Nickname

— The Queen of Hearts—

Divider-long1.png

...our thumping hearts. ― Kimmery Martin

generatedtext-10.png

"If I am the phantom, it is because man's hatred has made me so...
Divider-long1.png

• 「⠀MUSIC. OF. THE. NIGHT. NIGHT.⠀ 」
    a501a2d6a64e11356ef1bb3ee79125f8.jpg
    This is not dear Mr Webber's plot, although it shares the theme song. More of a liking to the great Robert Englund's Phantom, rather than the sweeter version, where no souls were bargained or contracts to the Devil fulfilled. A promise had been made nearly two decades prior and while a portion of it had been kept, with the opera house in his pocket, this... Phantom, had been missing the one thing that would complete his greatest works.
    Her.
    — LOVES —

Her Music

TBA

TBA
    — HATES —

TBA

TBA

TBA
    ezgif-com-speed-1.gif
    Calamities befall the theatre when the demands of his chosen songbird, Amelia Grey, to be placed as the lead role in the opera he had spent years writing. When they decide to go with a more renowned performer with a following to prove their talent exceptional, things begin to burn around them until the opera's Phantom gets his way...

Sure, this can be all cozy and happy where the songstress puts her chips in with the good guy always around attempting to woo her, but what if?

What if... The Phantom wins the woman with his words?

Name

Amelia Grey

— 22—

World

— Historical—

Nickname

— Amiee—

Divider-long1.png

I am to be saved it is because your love redeems me."
Gaston Leroux,

Last edited: