MxF π–π–Š π–‘π–”π–›π–Šπ–˜ π–’π–Š, π–π–Š π–‘π–”π–›π–Šπ–˜ π–’π–Š 𝖓𝖔𝖙.

Currently reading:
MxF π–π–Š π–‘π–”π–›π–Šπ–˜ π–’π–Š, π–π–Š π–‘π–”π–›π–Šπ–˜ π–’π–Š 𝖓𝖔𝖙.

Jumbled

β˜… κœ±α΄€α΄ α΄€Ι’α΄‡ α΄…α΄€α΄œΙ’Κœα΄›α΄‡Κ€ β˜ͺ
Staff member
Virtuoso
Inner Sanctum Nobility
β™” Champion β™”
Local time
Today 7:13 AM
Pronouns
α΄‘Ιͺα΄›α΄„ΚœΚ ᴑᴏᴍᴀɴ

A Humble Request Thread

circle
circle

About Me

My name is Jumbled and I've been writing on and off for 20 years (give or take). I have a full-time job working from 4am to 1pm (EST), and a family at home, so my active times for chatting or writing may vary depending on the day and my energy levels. I'm here for Mβ€’F, open to F β€’ F pairings, big chunky posts with lots of yummy details, and maybe making some new friends along the way.

I have ADHD. I can tend to hyperfixate on things, or get buried in site projects. This can create a lag in my response time. I love coffee and art.

Below I'll give you more details about what I'm looking for and what I like, tropes to build off of, and writing samples.

If we seem like we'd be a match, please reach out to me with a story idea. I am very willing to flesh things out if the idea sparks my interest.

Kinks

These are not so set in stone.
sexual scenes in the story will be
dependent on the story and plot.

Vanillaβ€”
Flirting/ Teasing, Kissing, Cuddling,
the 'Touch' love-language
Bondageβ€” specifically Restraining hands or blindfolding.

Not Happening

Degradation, Humiliation, Toilet play, etc.
Non-con, Heavy drug use, Abuse (toward loved ones or the sake of it)

circle
circle
circle

β€’ NOVELLA β€’ ADVANCED LITERATE β€’ PLOT BASED β€’ THE DARK ALLEY β€’ FORBIDDEN SANCTUM β€’
β€’ FANTASY β€’ MAGIC β€’ FICTIONAL β€’ MEDIEVAL β€’ VICTORIAN β€’
β€’ WITCHES β€’ DEMONS β€’ VAMPIRES β€’ ADVENTURES β€’ GORY BATTLE SCENES β€’ PLOT-BASED SMUT β€’

M I X T A P E

I do tend to mirror my partner when it comes to post lengths. I am reactive to what has happened in the previous post and will take my time to respond to things accordingly. I'm just a sucker for detail. So while I say I'm a novella writer, my post lengths will vary, but I want our roleplay to read like a novel might. On a happy day I've written above 800+ words, but I've done 2000+ a time or two before. Word count isn't the focus here, it's just something I look at whenever I complete a post. I will occasionally reach out when I need an idea of how a (your) character might react to things, communication between partners is important.

Fantasy will always be my love; magic, adventures, some dark opposing threat that will end the world without some heroic interventionβ€” ! I'm content to write as a female character with or without magical abilities so long as the world is interesting enough and has some form of powerful force existing within it. Any female I choose to play will either be human or humanoid, magical or even lacking magic. My stories are full of adventure and in turn, violence, blood and gore (just not sexually) better suited for the Torture Chamber. If you are only comfortable with lighter levels of this, please inform me and I can adjust for you.

Slice of life is a struggle for me. I want epic battles.

Fictional Medieval or fantastical Victorian era settings are fun. I may draw off of history and research, but I don't want to be confined to only what has happened in the real world.

I write in third person, past tense.

I currently do not have an interest in fandoms. I prefer to world build as we go. Stories I play could look similar to something like Dragon Age or Skyrim, but I'm not going to specifically write in those worlds.

World building is very fun for me. I'll create maps, worlds, collect character images (I can use face claims or digital art, or only use text descriptions- please tell me what you want to do so I can mirror). I have even gone so far as to create a list of worshiped Gods, religions, cults, and guilds. This might sound very DND but I'll admit I'm a complete novice when it comes to tabletop RP.

I write for plot before smut. While I want romance to be a major theme, I'm happy with a slow burn or faster romance. Perhaps the drama of love triangles.

That being said I'm fond of male leads that can be pompous, antagonistic, strong and brooding, powerful, mysterious, and utterly fantastic at being romantic when it counts. However, he doesn't have to be all of those things together.

PREFERENCES

β‘  Ever had a side character in a story you wanted to develop more? What's their story? Do you want to make one with me?

β‘‘ You were once deemed the "chosen one," but then something happened and everyone realized they'd made a mistake. Now you're just a nobody and people would rather avoid eye contact and keep moving. But they were right the first time, and the "chosen one" they have now needs to be stopped. Problem is, no one will believe you.

β‘’ Captain of a ship, you recover treasure that is the best loot you've ever found. You try on a ring and cannot seem to get it off. The ring is magically bonded to you, as is the woman that was once bound to it and thrown into the sea.

I have a few RPs that are canceled. That being said, I'd love to pull characters out from their original story and keep writing with them

β‘  Rosemary Vidardottir, daughter of Jarl Vidar; Link to the original RP. This Link will serve as an ideal Post sample for me.

What I would like to have happen?

Essentially, she left her village with a small group, but when they went after the rune they were after to save the land from the evil lurking outside of the safe zones, that group didn't survive. She starts running, didn't get the rune, and runs into YC.

β‘‘ Zinnia Hart; Powerful, illegal healer; Link to the original RP. Another RP, more posting samples.

What I would like to have happen?

Zinnia just arrived in a new city, but she's still in danger of being discovered as a healer. If she's found out, she'll lose all freedom. She lost her way from the last ship she was on, but does another captain find her? Or someone else?

PLOTS & SAMPLES

β€’ CHOSEN ONE β€’ RELUCTANT HERO β€’ UGLY DUCKLING β€’ WALLFLOWER β€’ WIDOW β€’ LOVE&HATE β€’
β€’ ARRANGED MARRIAGE β€’ SUNNY&GRUMPY β€’ MENTOR β€’ PROPHECIES β€’ ACCIDENTAL TRAVEL β€’
β€’ ENCHANTED ITEM β€’ THE QUEST β€’ FANTASTICAL CREATURES β€’
β€’ ALL HOPE IS LOST β€’THE PRICE FOR WINNING β€’​

circle
circle
circle
circle
circle
circle
circle
circle
circle

Last edited: