Hello everyone

Currently reading:
Hello everyone

Local time
Today 6:27 AM
Hello Everyone I'm new to the inner sanctum so I thought I would say hello. I am not new to role play, however, as I have been role playing in various forms off and on for 20 years including website based role play for about 15 years. I am also a table top gamer. I have spent time on literotica and guilty pleasures.

I am 33 years old and am currently taking a break from working on my masters in Mathematics with the hopes of one day working on a PhD. I've just had some health issues lately that have made school impossible at least until spring 2020. I am a Number theorist at heart but also love the more crunchy subjects of calculus and differential equations.

In short I'm a nerd lol. Hopefully I can find some fellow nerds or non nerds that don't mind my nerdyness to role play with.

As far as role playing interests I'm able to write both non sexual and sexual role plays depending on what my partner(s?) what to do. My non sexual rp interests tend to be fantasy/sci fi related and my sexual interests range from the vanilla to some dabbling with BDSM and Master/Slave play. I prefer my sexual rp to be based in the real world but have done some fantasy sexual rp in the past so I'm open to it. I just do my best work sexually in the real world.

I hope that my nerdyness hasn't scared to many people away and that some of you shoot me a PM or a comment here if you want to chat or rp. I'll start an idea thread sometime shortly so be on the look out for that.

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Welcome! Sorry to hear about the health issues. Having to take a special leave of absence from courses sucks...but I wish you well and hope you find the forums as diverting as I have!

Welcome to Inner Sanctum!! I do hope you enjoy it here! :) *Is one of the biggest History and English Nerds, knows them feels*;) We're all a little Nerd-y here! You're gonna fit in just fine! :D

Back
Top Bottom