hello fellas

Currently reading:
hello fellas

Emily C

big dummy
Local time
Today 5:48 AM
Hi!

My name is Emily! I was introduced to roleplaying on Foopets when I was around 10, so I have about 9 years of on/off experience. Despite this, I'm probably not the best and I seem to think that every person I rp with is better than me unless they are illiterate (we love insecurity here). I'm used to roleplaying on kik or omegle so I might need a moment to get used to being on a website but I think I will be well suited here. My replies tend to average about 200-600 words depending on what's going on, but I hate being pressured to do 600+ words every single reply because I feel like my enthusiasm starts to dwindle and I become more focused on hitting that word count than contributing to the story. I love developed plots! I have the most experience roleplaying males and prefer to do so - probably 90% of my roleplays in the past nine years have been m/m. I am willing to shift gears and try something new but I am most enthusiastic in that area. Lately I have been into darker themes or old-timey settings.

More personally, I work 4+ days a week with kids and have two dogs, a chihuahua and a rottweiler! I am off for the summer but usually I am taking classes in college as well. I like to talk ooc a lot, especially about my roleplays, so I will love you lots if you engage me there :) I love ~aesthetics~ and people who are mean to me (with love i think). I'm excited to be here! Bye!

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Back
Top Bottom