Hello, folks!

Currently reading:
Hello, folks!

Ashpunk

sharp teeth and loud music
Local time
Today 10:20 PM
Hey, all! My name's Ash! I'm 23. I'm here because I like to write, and I like to write with other people!

So, uh, a bit about me as a roleplayer: I've been roleplaying for probably about 12 years now, and got my start roleplaying feral cats, because of course I did. These days I stick with original characters and settings (the only fandom I roleplay in is Dragon Age.)

My favorite genres are dystopian/post-apocalyptic, urban fantasy, and medieval fantasy. I also don't mind sci-fi and realism, and am usually game to experiment with new things. I do mostly 1x1s, but wouldn't turn down a group that caught my eye.

I heavily favor lgbt+ characters, so you'll probably see me looking for mostly mxm and sometimes fxf.

I also like to draw and usually try to have some art of my characters to use as reference, so you might see some of my scribbles floating around.

I'm always open to new writer friends, so feel free to chat even if you're not necessarily looking to roleplay~

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Welcome to Inner Sanctum! I do hope you enjoy it here! :)

And Dragon Age is life... just sayin'... My Inquisitor is what brought me out of RP retirement! I'm super thrilled that others love the game too! <3

Welcome to sanctum. -hands a goodie basket of snacks music and writing martial- Hope you find what you are looking for here in our slice of the pie

Hey welcome, I love your profile picture!

Thanks for the warm welcome, everyone :O I'm gonna try to reply to everyone all at once.

Yooooo. You like Dragon age? I have hella Dragon age ocs.
Oh, same, and it seems like every time I play I end up with more. Feel free to PM if you ever wanna talk Dragon Age and roleplay.

Welcome to Inner Sanctum! I do hope you enjoy it here! :)

And Dragon Age is life... just sayin'... My Inquisitor is what brought me out of RP retirement! I'm super thrilled that others love the game too! <3

Thank you, I'm enjoying it so far. And yeah, they're great games. My Inquisitor has become one of my favorite OCs, too :3

Welcome to sanctum. -hands a goodie basket of snacks music and writing martial- Hope you find what you are looking for here in our slice of the pie
Thank you! And thanks for the welcome basket ;3

Hey welcome, I love your profile picture!
Thank you, I drew it myself! I like yours too, bearded vultures are the coolest birds.

Back
Top Bottom