Hello, Hello! Welcome to my soap box

Currently reading:
Hello, Hello! Welcome to my soap box

Local time
Today 5:11 AM
I'm Zodiac! I'm 20 years old, a giant walking anime nerd that has played DnD only a handful of times when I wasn't binging cartoons or listening to a number of podcasts, and I LOVE descriptive roleplays that are partial world building. I have a bad habit of swearing like a sailor, use slang like any other sad millennials, and fantasy is my fav because even if it's partial slice of life at least there's magic to fall back on. Details are my best friend and also my enemy because I make characters move the way I do if I was in their position. Basically like a child on a sugar high! Hope this wasn't hard to read and answered the basic questions! Hope we can chat soon.

Sorry this is short, but the four paragraphs of detailed nonsense that I wrote was lost by accident. So, here is my second attempt!

Welcome to IS, Zodiac. I'm new here as well, so I'll help you learn the ropes, if you'll help me. The staff is pretty good here so i wouldn't be afraid to ask any questions if you have them.

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Welcome! We're all nerds here in one way or another. I hope you enjoy your stay. If you have any questions or concerns just shoot staff a message and we'll get you taken care of.

Welcome to Inner Sanctum! Sometimes I look at these and think my intro was WAY too long. But then again, I like writing about myself. But I'm sure you'll find tons of people to RP with and even make some friends! Also, don't be afraid to ask the mods for help and advice! They're extremely helpful and kind, and always willing to lend a hand.

Back
Top Bottom