Hello hello

Currently reading:
Hello hello

Local time
Today 12:23 AM
Hello everyone!

As you can see, my name is LunaWitch, I am a real life pagan focusing on the path of being a shaman who loves art, reading, tv shows, music, movies and of course writing!

I have role played for a long time and I am looking for dedicated individuals who are into writing responses that are detailed. If I am awaiting responses, I expect the best effort that is worth the wait :)

I am into a lot of roleplay fandoms. I am into Marvel, DC, certain animes, and so on. I am mainly looking for someone to play Jackie Estacado in a Darkness roleplay (if you arent familiar, it's a comic that is awsome, look it up). I have good idea involving my original female character with a detailed background.

Look forward to meeting everyone!

Welcome to the Sanctum! Quite a handful of Pagan/Wiccan/Witchy types around here. I wish you the best of luck finding the right writing partner(s)!!

... Hey, hey, if you're pagan, can I ask, did you bring your ... Witch ... blade ... or do your just channel ... The Darkness?

EDIT: Oh, right, Welcome to the madhouse!

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Hello and welcome from a fellow pagan!! I hope you find many great writing partners and have a fun time here, we're all a bit crazy but quite friendly and welcoming!

Oh good to know theres other Pagans around here. -dances-..
I'm new as well as pagan. Can't wait to get some decent storylines going. =)

Back
Top Bottom