Currently reading:
Hello hello!

SrionR

Serf
Local time
Today 10:24 AM
Hello!
I am looking for long term partners! :D
I'm really up for almost any rps. I would like to do FxM and MxM (favorite) but I am up for FxF. I am up for playing any gender meaning I will play both male and female :3
I dont mind different writing styles as long as I can read them, one liners are excepted and so are paragraphs! (though I normally only go up to three, I can do a few more if I'm really interested)
I have a lot of free time so I'll almost always answer! If you are interested and we start one up please do not drop me this literally helps with my boredom!
I like to do romantics but, like getting to know them instead of jumping into love.

I do have somethings I will not do like, cheating partners, Scat or blood incest. I'm up for most anything other then that ^w^

If you have a way you would like me to write please tell me I can tweak my writing to the style you want. I am dyslexic so please don't hate to much on my writing hehe

Here are some of the ideas I'd like to do!

good girl/boy X bad boy/girl
master X slave
vampire X human
Pirate X thief
Assassin X target
Angel X demon
Human X demon
Human X vampire
Fae X Human
Vampire x Hunter
Naga x human

I enjoy doing a lot of different creatures in rps.

I'm up for loads more just pm me with ideas!

I would like to do a Alice and wonderland type rp.

I make OCs for every fandom I do, since I'm not very good at playing canon Charicters. here are some I would like to find people to play if possible. We can do cannon X oc or oc X oc it dose not matter :D
One Piece:

Luffy
Sonji
Zoro

Naruto:
Garra

Rock Lee

Soul eater:

Death the kid
Crona (I'm on the side were Crona is a boy)

Hunter x Hunter:

Killua
kurapika

Oran high school anyone in the host club
:D

Anyone from Diabolic Lovers X3

Random but double D from ed, edd,and eddy

Assassination Classroom

Nagisa Shiota
Karma Akabane

(I'm up for a few others so if there is one you would like to do just ask, it's the same for characters) all Charicters will be aged bumped to 18 or older!

More will be up when I think of things, but if you are interested just pm me!
ヾ(≧▽≦)o

I am a vary friendly person and would be happy to talk as we are role-playing :3

Back
Top Bottom