hello? is it me you're looking for?

Currently reading:
hello? is it me you're looking for?

squid

damaged grey matter
Local time
Today 12:36 AM
probably not, but i'm here anyways.

hello. i am squid and also a person. i like to write but not about myself, so, this will be short. my interest in writing spawns from the exploration of a character's psyche when put into situations, from those big, life-chaning, mind-expanding, trauma-inducing ones to the mundane, day to day. you know, the human experience. woe is the life of my characters.

most any genre is welcome, i'll do my best to play along with whatever plot dreams you've got a-brewin' in your skull. i like to play around with the supernatural / gore / horror / philosophical exploration / whathaveyou but am happy to roll into other categories.

disclaimer: i am anxious always about my words being seen so if i delay in a response, i'm likely overthinking (or absent minded) and will get back to you in two shakes.

thanks~

Welcome to Inner Sanctum! I do hope you enjoy it here! :)

(And I am that way too... I second guess every single sentence. I think we're all like that in a way though ;P )

Welcome! I totally get you! I'm never quite sure about starting a new RP or even posting in an existing one! :D

Back
Top Bottom