Hello Lovelies!

Currently reading:
Hello Lovelies!

Local time
Today 2:21 AM
Hi. My Name is Ashley. I am 39, I have been roleplaying since I was 9. I Started out With Table top pen and paper RPGs. I have Done the Forum PBP thing, I enjoy a wide variety of genres and setups. My Pen and Paper Experience includes: Basic D&D(OD&D), 1st Edition AD&D, 2nd Edition AD&D, AD&D 2nd Edition With Powers and Options(Dubbed 2.5), I skipped 3rd Edition straight into 3.5. I have played Several of the games from Palladium books such as, Rifts, Palladium Fantasy, Dead Reign, Heroes Unlimited, After The Bomb, Beyond the Supernatural. I have played Warhammer a couple of time, Robotech a few times, I also have a little experience with Cyberpunk, Vampire The Masquerade(NwoD).

I am seeking Group roleplay 4-6 minimum Plus Narrator/Storyteller. I enjoy the following Genres/Settings:
1) Fantasy
2) Modern
3) Sci-fi
4) Zombie Apocalypse/Survival
5) Historical
6) Old West
7) Oriental
8) Horror
9) Mystery

I can not tolerate elitists and individuals who are members of cliques. As for post length regardless of what you think, Quality is always better than Quantity.

OOC Misc.
1) PM Friendly
2) Eastern Standard Time
3) Good listener

I do hope this introduction covers all the basic information any of you might ask, If there is something I did not cover don't hesitate to ask, Remember the only dumb question is the question not asked!

Much Love Ya'll

Ashley R.

Rifts, Palladium Fantasy, Dead Reign, Heroes Unlimited, After The Bomb, Beyond the Supernatural.

I haven't heard those names in a long time...

Obi-Wan-Kenobi_6d775533.jpg

Did you play Traveller during your gaming career?

Back
Top Bottom