Hello, new friends!

Weaver

Serf
Local time
Today 5:20 AM
Pronouns
She/Her
Hello new friends! Meet me:

πŸ–€ Feel free to call me by my username (or any variation of it/nickname you would like!)
πŸ–€ I am 31, a professional marketer, and a long-time writer
πŸ–€ I am newer to forum-style roleplaying, having originally mostly roleplayed via MMO video games (please correct me if I make any faux-paux)
πŸ–€ Any pronouns are fine, but outside of roleplaying environments, I use she/her

I'm interested in exploring new and old kinds of roleplay, and I have experience with a large range, including erotic/romantic roleplay. I am comfortable with world-building, dark topics, roleplaying as any gender or relationship dynamic, and in many different environments!

I do NOT have experience roleplaying in fandoms, but I am 100% open to trying! I am most familiar with the Dragon Age fandom, but I would be willing to fill other roles with a flexible and forgiving partner/group.

I can write quite a bit quite quickly and expect to respond within the day (though occasional work trips may delay this)

I'm so excited to meet you all and to join this community! See you all on the boards, and feel free to message me if you have any particular roleplaying interests! I'm open and flexible!

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Welcome to the Sanctum! Hope you enjoy yourself here with us. πŸ’

welcome to the site weaver! <3

Hello and welcome. Enjoy your time with us.

Back
Top Bottom