Hello new friends!

Currently reading:
Hello new friends!

Maka

Can I get a fckin’ uhhhhhhhh
Local time
Today 2:16 PM
Hey ya'll! I'm Maka, 23, female, and I have no idea what I'm doing. All I know is I loved rp'ing with other people in high school, I'm trying to flex my creative muscles again, and...honestly I need more friends. I last rp'd several years ago, and it was a Bleach-centric forum based around fighting, so you can consider me so terribly rusty I'm in the "newbie who can write...eh...okay" category.

From what I've seen browsing around the forums, I'll say I don't really have a preferred writing style, (I don't think I even have my own yet) and I'm up for rp'ing any gender/sex of character, pov, and any genre at any...rating? Is that the right word? I'm okay with getting very explicit in any context is what I mean, I'll just need a heads up. I think my top 3 genres would be horror, fantasy, and slice-of-life.

I'm pretty (incredibly) shy, but I'm really excited to get into the rp community again! Feel free to PM me

Hello new fried!
Welcome to the Sanctum. There is nothing to be shy about, as we have a bunch of eager writers here.

Heyyy!- we already met before , but I just wanted to formally say , Welcome !!! .

Hi Hi! I am the same, used to rp when I was very much younger on a site called Meez.com if anybody actually remembers that place lol we should do a rp sometime :)

I like your Junji Ito avatar, welcome to the forums!

Back
Top Bottom