Hello one and all

Currently reading:
Hello one and all

Local time
Today 3:10 AM
Not that the title was very attention getting... Hello, I'm Ashlee. AshleeCatastrophe has been a username of mine on vampirefreaks, where I started my RPing journey, for as long as I've had an account there. Like that tells you anything about how long I've been roleplaying, so allow me to be more blunt - I've been roleplaying for about 10 years now. I am new to this forum style so it may take me a bit to get used to it.

As far as my style, I'm open to basically anything. Though bare with me if you're into things like fight scenes, I haven't had much experience with that. I've put a lot of practice into fluffy romance, angst or downright violent RPs. Most of my characters seem to have some personality issues or some events in their background that made them less than happy go lucky. I'm not really sure what else to say so I'm going to end it with the statement that I'm excited to be here. Hopefully I'll be able to branch out and start some new adventures with some of you lovely people. :)

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Conflict and drama is the core to helping a good story along!
I look forward to seeing you grow your stories with us!
Welcome!

Back
Top Bottom