Hello there

Currently reading:
Hello there

Sparrow

Ladder climber.
Local time
Today 2:32 PM
Hey guys and girls, happy to be here. I'm a 19 yr old dude looking for some casual but hopefully interesting time. I consider myself to be a decently skilled writer. I put a solid effort into all of my writing, which means good descriptions, interesting and believable dialogue, minimal spelling & grammar mistakes, that sort of thing. I try to do a good job of moving the plot forward, and of crafting dramatic scenes for our characters. I know there's a tendency to allow the quality of writing to drop when it's just smut going on, and that's understandable, but I'm hoping for a partner with an equal interest in quality as myself.

As far as genres, of course I'm into romance, but I do like action and adventure as well! I tend to stick within the fantasy genre, but sometimes (like at the current moment), I venture outside of that.

I usually tend to play a more dominant male character, but I do sort of dislike that term. Really I'll only be 'dominant' with sex, dominant doesn't mean just being an asshole, either.

Hello and welcome. You don't happen to hail from a forum nick named TFF??

(Knew a sparrow there for years as a teen)

Ah, I'm afraid not. Sorry to disappoint. Thank you for the welcome, though.

That cool. I just wanted to check. It was a princeling 13 forum and I knew he was a teen when I met him.

Hope to see you around!

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Back
Top Bottom