Hello To You All

Currently reading:
Hello To You All

Constance

Child of Miare
Local time
Today 5:54 AM
Hello, it is a pleasure to meet all of you! It seems as though I have been registered on the website for a long while now but did not know that, however I am still new you could say! My name is Constance and I am 25 years of age and I reside in Ohio. I have been role-playing for over a decade, so I have quite a lot of experience in this department! I started role-playing on a website called GaiaOnline in 2007, to which I was immediately pushed into the combat material, having to always be aware and ready to go when need be. We went by a Tier 1-based system that had our rules always laid out to us, so you could say I am a well-trained fighter if I ever need to create a character that focuses on the defensive or offensive aspects more than their actual inner story. Which leads me into a fact that you all should know about me, which is I am quite skilled within the combat / strategical / informative types of characters that tend to be informants or militants, or any similar route.

After being in the combative and faction-warring scene for quite a long time, I eventually had some down time to test the waters with other genres and such. I can involve myself in just about any genre or story, however I only play as female characters. Those who have interacted with me in the past know that I can create a female character for just about anything that anyone desires in a story! I have been an intelligence division leader, soldier, android, princess, secretary (favorite!), scholar, disciple of someone's power, etc. I can be what you all want me to be at any time! Some of my favorite genres to involve myself in are Thriller-types, Suspense-types and Fantasy-types although I will take a position for anyone at any time, just tell me the type of female character you are searching for!

I am always open to answering any questions that anyone has about myself, as I enjoy answering questions in general. I do hope that I can become better acquainted with many of you!

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Wow, you've been here longer than I have! :eek:

Well, welcome to the active world!

It's good to meet you and I look forward to seeing the stories you create here!

Back
Top Bottom