Hello!

Currently reading:
Hello!

DivineRosé

A Rose by any other name... Is still Rosé.
Local time
Today 1:35 PM
Hello everyone! How is everyone doing, may I ask as I attempt to integrate into this roleplaying community to have some fun!

If you couldn't already tell from my name, profile picture (Or Profile Cover Photo if you've looked further beyond that.), I'm a massive fan of the Dragon Ball Franchise. I'm caught up on most things Dragon Ball and really enjoy every aspect of it. Aside from Dragon Ball in terms of Anime, I'm not very well versed with most of the popular ones. The main ones I've seen have been Yu-Gi-Oh, and small snippets of various animes like One Punch Man, Jojo's Bizarre Adventure, Miss Koboyashi's Dragon Maid and other mainstream animes. I like playing Video Games in my spare time from games such as but not limited to: Borderlands, Halo, Star Wars, Command and Conquer, Starcraft, Dragon Ball Xenoverse 2 and many more! My favourite genres include Action, Adventure, a pinch of Romance, Fantasy and Sci-Fi.

I'm greatly looking forward to making some friends, gathering some partners and having fun roleplaying here with some people here. I'm a slight newb when it comes to forum roleplays as I've mainly done chat ones with friends at school and such, so forgive me if I make a few mistakes here and there. Otherwise, I'm a friendly guy and am open to most things. I'm 21 years old currently, but I have a preference to not write any sexual content and keep it in fade to blank.

Thank you for reading!

Welcome! With an array of interests such as yours, I have no doubt you'll find your niche here in no time at all! ^_^

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. :)

Welcome! With an array of interests such as yours, I have no doubt you'll find your niche here in no time at all! ^_^

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask. :)

Thank you very much! I'm still finding my way around in terms of where to post some kind of partner search thing and what's to do here so any push in the right direction would be awesome! Otherwise, if I have any other questions, I'll let you know! :)

Hi and welcome to the sanctum!

Hello! Thank you for the welcome!

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Doing well! Thanks for asking!
I look forward to seeing the stories you write!
Let me know if you have any questions!

Doing well! Thanks for asking!
I look forward to seeing the stories you write!
Let me know if you have any questions!

Good to know, thank you for welcoming me! I'm glad people look forward to what I can bring to the table, so to speak. If I do have questions, I'll let you know as well! :)

Back
Top Bottom