Hello!

Currently reading:
Hello!

Gryx

Serf
Local time
Yesterday 11:24 PM
pleased to meet you all! i'm gryx!

i'm not very familiar with writing in a fictional context, but i do write professionally for a living! i'm a journalist and full-time college student in southern california. i've also done illustration and design work in the past- although primarily a hobby now, it's still a standing interest of mine, and i'm not one to pass up visual aids.

i'm no stranger to the RP format and general etiquette, but it's been a while since i've done formal fictional stuff. i'm used to group settings, so that's where i'm most comfortable, but i'm willing to do any setup for an ice cold prompt.

my interest in settings skews a bit nerdy- science fiction, fantasy, post-apocalyptic, crime/mystery, superheroes, etc- but i'm not necessarily opposed to anything. that being said, good grief do i like stories involving monsters or robots.

other than original, and prose on the longer side, i don't really have many strong preferences. it might not go without saying, so just in case: this post is not indicative of style! i have no problems with proper grammar and obsequious detail. i plan to get a feel for the ins and outs of the forum and respective expectations before i do much. my activity may be a little sporadic, but if i commit to something i plan to be regular.

looking forward to it!

Welcome! Hit me up when you've got the lay of the land for some robot-monster-sci-fi-fantasy RP.

Welcome to sanctum. -hands a goodie basket of snacks music and writing martial- Hope you find what you are looking for here in our slice of the pie

Back
Top Bottom