Currently reading:
Hello!

Rose Black

Serf
Local time
Today 3:30 PM
Wow, I haven't been in a Roleplay group since Bebo was around. I'm Livia. I used to roleplay a LOT on bebo. Mostly as this character I'm doing now. I started RP when I was about 14/15, and I'm 23 now. I got out of it when I got married, but I'm really really wanting to get back into it! So here's my character introduction!

I usually do third-person roleplay; example: "Hello," Rose called, smiling from across the room. "Good to see you!"

But I will do the other: *Waves from across the room* Hi!

I will roleplay cross-overs. It's welcome to me!

My character is my own creation. Her name is Rose Black, she's the long lost daughter of Sirius Black.
She's a graduated Hogwarts student from Gryffindor. She's now the teacher of DADA (Defense Against the Dark Arts). She is 23 and used to be married to Draco Malfoy, but that fizzled out pretty quick and now she's single and ready to find some new friends!

(Attached is a photo of Bethany Joy Lenz, the actress I have always used for the face of my character)

Attachments

• Joy-bethany-joy-galeotti-25462354-2000-1333.jpg
    Joy-bethany-joy-galeotti-25462354-2000-1333.jpg
    309 KB · Views: 8
Hey Rose!!! Welcome to the Inner Sanctum. You're our 500th member. And a Potter fan... I'm not sure which to like more.

We look forward to writing with you :D

I didn't even realize I was the 500th member! That's pretty dang cool, if I do say so myself!
I'm excited to be here!

*throws confetti and glitter all around* Welcome to the Sanctum number 500! We hope you get settled in nicely and hope to see you around the forums soon! If you need any help with anything, don't hesitate to ask!

Welcome to the Sanctum!

Great to see new faces. :)

Welcome Rose!

Have you read The Cursed Child? Have you rethought Malfoy at all as a result?

I'll be reading it soon along with the sig o, not sure just yet what to expect. Heard mixed feedback. I've dabbled with HP RP a little.

Back
Top Bottom