Hello

Currently reading:
Hello

Kwansike

Brat Tamer
Local time
Today 3:30 PM
Hey there, my name is Kwan, but you can call me whatever you'd like. As long as its not derogatory.
I'm 26, and have been role-playing for over a year now. I try to scan over all of my responses before I reply to a role-play, and I will always edit the response after. I'm not expecting you to edit yours, you can always keep it the same. If I do edit, I will most likely put a symbol where my original response was and my edited response is. I have this habit because I'm dyslexic, I apologize for any errors in my spelling or if my response doesn't flow the way it should. If it is never good enough, don't fret to tell me in a polite manner. There is always room or improvement. On to my next topic, things about me!

I'm from Greenland, I know two languages. English is my first, and I'm still working on Gaelic. If any of you do know Gaelic, I would like to try and keep a conversation flowing. Just to test out my ability.
I'm flexible when it comes to role-plays, as long as it doesn't include incest. I will not role-play such things. I usually role-play medieval times, and sometimes futuristic (to the best of my ability), and fantasy. I'm always open to new things, if you'd like to introduce me to a new type, free feel to pm me about it.

I naturally prefer female partners over males, but that is another thing I'm flexible about. I'd prefer if you stayed one gender throughout the whole RP, I don't want a partner who decides to become a male or female right before a smut scene, or anything in general. It changes my whole perspective, and throws me off. Your male character may want to be treated a different way, and I don't have the mental capacity to switch right then and there.

That leads me onto my next topic, smut. I do role-play smut, but I'd prefer if it was kept to a minimum. I'm not very good at writing smut, so don't expect me to give mind blowing responses. Its just not possible for me. However, I am into BDSM. I lean more to the dominate side, but yet again, I can try being submissive every once and a while. I can try and make some switch characters before the days end.

That's all for now, I'm sorry if my introduction is a bit long and crowded. I'm trying to keep it to a minimum while introducing everything at once.

Last edited:
Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, Kwan! I do hope you enjoy it here! May your Muse sing sweetly for you on this day and many more to come! ❤️

Welcome~ I must say, that's one lovely introduction you have written! I'm almost tempted to write a female for a change, just to take you for a spin... But I've already got so many roleplays on the table... *sweats*

Back
Top Bottom