Hello!

Currently reading:
Hello!

Tartary

Burnt I do burn
Local time
Today 5:29 PM
My name is Suzy.

I'm 29 years old, living in Columbus, Ohio. I'm a janitor. I've written all my life, but not enough to be honest. I struggle with Major Depression disorder. One of the suggestions of my support network was to really push myself to write more. I write well for school papers, even fiction classes, but this will be myself putting my own deadlines in place to meet them, my own goals.

I love Bollywood movies, masochism, polyamory, Radiohead, Eastern European science fiction, weird little PC games low-spec enough to run on my cruddy laptop, and talking to people at 2 AM to avoid toxic intrusive thoughts. I was going to be softer or safer in writing this point but to hell with that, I'm just going to write and see what comes out. I'm really looking forward to working with people here. Thank you.

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

*tips top hat* Hello and welcome to the fold. We are so very glad to have you with us!

Hope to see you around the forum some time, we got a nice little community here! topic's for all sorts of great writing endeavors!!

Welcome! Glad to have you! I'm sorta new here too. This place is helping me get back a muse I've seemed to misplaced a while back and I'm sure it'll help you too. Its very therapeutic here.

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, Suzy.
Writing about Major Depression disorder makes you create plots and characters. It is like a cure because the depression has been your life so a paradox takes place now.
... ... ...

Belated welcome !! I'm originally about an hour from Columbus!! Though I moved south it's nice to meet a fellow Buckeye! Hope you settle in quickly to this site and find some great partners to write with :)

Back
Top Bottom