Hello

Currently reading:
Hello

Local time
Today 4:22 AM
Hello, I go by NeptuneFaery. It's a pseudonym I use for most of my writings. I don't really feel comfortable sharing my real name, hope that is okay with all of you.

I have been writing since I was 12. It was an escape for me from a difficult home life. I have been Roleplaying online since I was 14. I found it really enjoyable. I started Rping as characters from Hetalia. Now I also Roleplay as characters from Harry Potter as well as a couple of me own OCs. I see Roleplaying as sort of practice, a chance to hone my skills before moving on to my ultimate dream of being a mystery novelist. I like to play complex and sort of dark characters.

Usually I rp male x male roleplays where I am the bottom characters, but I've gotten used to playing male x female plots as well. Though it does take me some time to get used to playing a female despite being one in real life (Strange isn't it?)

I would love to Roleplay with you guys as soon as possible. Thank you.

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

It is a pleasure to meet you and welcome to the site! I do hope you love it here and I look forward to seeing you around

Wecome to the Inner Sanctum, if you've got any questions feel free to Pm me :)

lol, MORE than fine, keeping your real, full, legal name private in public posts is actually one of the rules ... isn't it? *checks* YES, rule #7 ... but you can share you credit card number. :P

I for one enjoy the fact that I can say all the things I do without any of you being able to pick me out of the eventual police line-up ^_^

Hopefully we can help you escape whatever woe currently plagues life, and can bring a lil joyful escape back into yo days! Welcome to the Sanctum.

Back
Top Bottom