Hello!

Currently reading:
Hello!

Singularity

Emperor
Local time
Today 1:20 AM
Hi everyone. I am new to this site but not new to roleplaying. I've been doing it casually for nearly 10 years now in online forum settings like this. I'm only active with one other person now so I would really like to branch out and write with more people~

I'm originally from the US and currently living in Germany for the time being. I enjoy all sorts of fantasy, historical, magic, romance topics. I normally create an original plot with whoever I'm roleplaying with but sometimes base a story within an already existing universe. It doesnt really matter to me. I typically write as guy characters but have no problem branching out and writing as female. It could be fun! I do not do hardcore supernatural or naughty writing lol. Like I said, I'm a casual writer, and do not write pages of content, though I could if I'm having a fun time. It just depends~

If you are interested in trying something out, please PM me. Thank you :)

Last edited:
Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Welcome! If you haven't already, go ahead and toss your ideas into the Roleplay Request Forums! That's the place to go if you're looking to hunt down and advertise to new partners. :) Best of luck!

Singularity as in the song? Cause if then, you're my new favourite person now.

Willkommen !!
Ich hoffe du hast eine schone zeit!

I too love to write from a female perspective when I can.
I think you'll find people that write in your time zone on the site.
Welcome!

Back
Top Bottom