Currently reading:
Hello!!

Lir_the_witch

The Forest Witch
Local time
Today 3:09 AM
Pronouns
He/him
Hello, so I am new, as you most likely could tell from the title and where this is posted.
I would like to introduce myself and just say I'm glad to be here! I have been looking for a better place to rp for a while now and I feel this shall be a good fit for me.
I am an artist and love to show my work, I also love making characters and world building!
That's all from me!

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Also, your profile picture.. LOVE IT. The Swan Princess is my favorite.

Also, your profile picture.. LOVE IT. The Swan Princess is my favorite.
Honestly I chose it just for the face she was making! I do think the movie is pretty good, not one of my faves but still pretty high up there on the list.

I only liked the first one. The others that followed were unnecessary as the damn film ended with the enemy being defeated and two of them being together. The musical numbers were to die for and Bromley is the best! That silly character reminds me so much of Podrick on GoT.

I only liked the first one. The others that followed were unnecessary as the damn film ended with the enemy being defeated and two of them being together. The musical numbers were to die for and Bromley is the best! That silly character reminds me so much of Podrick on GoT.
Fair

Hi and welcome!

Also here to say I love the choice of avatar! The line 'but what else is there' will never cease to make me facepalm/laugh because, boys, eh?

Hi and welcome!

Also here to say I love the choice of avatar! The line 'but what else is there' will never cease to make me facepalm/laugh because, boys, eh?

there was some audio from the movie on tiktok actually!, it was pretty funny.
and yeah, sometimes they are just gonna be that way

We are happy to have you here!
Welcome to the site and I look forward to seeing the stories you create!

Back
Top Bottom