Helloha

Currently reading:
Helloha

Tonttoucheez

MEOW :3
Local time
Today 12:09 AM
Hello,Hello~ Thank you for looking over my thread, hope you find something you like :D

A little about me:
I am a full time student with a part time job. I love procrastinating tho, so you can definitely count on atleast 3-7 responses in a week.

In a plot there has to be an element of Romance along with Adventure, Fantasy, or Scifi. I cannot do a plot that is strictly action since I know I'll lose interest in it unless its a heavy mix of fantasy adventure.

I like world building and exploring, that being said I'm open to any and all plots you throw my way.

For pairings:
I prefer MxF
I can do FxF also
MxM is a maybe

• Im down with whatever other pairings there are as for characters also.
  • I don't have very many hard no no's and am open to whatever you are feeling.
  • Im more interested in a 3 way love triangle sort of thing these days so feel free to pm me
  • I am a big fan of non-con and unhealthy relationships if you're craving a little dark
In a partner:
Im looking for long term partners who wont dissapear and reply atleast once every two days, ofcourse I can make exceptions. I understand life happens, I just want you let me know that you're not abandoning our plot.

As for replies, I would like active participation and communication on plot and world building. We dont have to map it out word by word, since that way we can surprise each other with plot twists.

I usually prefer 3rd person but I can do 1st person if needed.

Im really bad at starting rps so the first posts tend to be super long but after the initial awkwardness I usually do 3-5 paras depending on what I've been provided. Its okay if you feel like you need to send one liners since sometimes that happens, you just can't do much about it but I'll only accept them every once in a green moon.

Plots:

Honestly I draw inspiration from music videos and song lyrics. If yalls are willing to Jam with some Bazzi im really craving a fic with his song Sober.
His whole album is a bop we can discuss that too.

Im also into the circles aesthetic by post malone.

ToveLo- Glad he's gone, but with an MxF plot can be worked out.

There are so many songs that can help shape the rp. And if there are any ideas you want to try please bring them up!

New plots:

Well there are these pairings im craving

• Knight X Enemy medic (either characters)
  • Best friends girl (Mc) X Best friend
  • Nurse (mc) X Gang member
  • Flatmates/ live in the same building (black mail)
  • Coworker (mc) X Stalker
  • Playing hard to get (lets discuss)
There's also a plot I've had for a were wolf story. I'm craving that big time. If you have any were Ocs lemme meet them, we can work this out.

Yes alot of my plots can have non con relations.

No not all of them have to have smut, but atleast a romance aspect
I am obsessed with obsession.

~~~~••••~~~~~~○○○○~~~~~●●●~~~~~○○○○~~~~~~••••~~~~

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom