Both Needed Hellsing rebirth ( not for faint of heart

Currently reading:
Both Needed Hellsing rebirth ( not for faint of heart

Local time
Today 10:22 PM
I have this open as a 1x1 forums as well.)

I have a hellsing (anime) plot that I play around with and I am very involved in the role of heir to hellsing. A old character I liked. But Alucard (the vampire), Walter (the fatherly butler), Thomas (the hero knight), and Lucy (your sea fairing admiral), queen Victoria ( older single mother figure) and thoses in the church all are vital.

The Plot roughly starts as such.

The Hellsing family is a very old organization founded by the very first hellsing after the capture of Alucard. Over several hundreds of years britian was formed, monsters where beaten back, and mankind was allowed to grow. The church helped to seal away the last vampire (Alucard) and build a house over top of him. The Hellsing manor. The deal being that the lord of darkness never again rise to haunt either man or monster. He never cared much for who he killed.

In 1515, MC father had been grooming her like all Hellsing for war, politics, and the occult. Sadly he was the last male and you are the last of your line.

In the ancient home of her kin his wake is held. Still warm in the ground men flock to the house to marry the oldest and arguably wealthiest family in the world. The Hellsing organizations only daughter.

Fake friends, political grease balls, and pampered wealthy nobles are in no short supply. However, MCwill die tonight... sort of... well kinda.

The Hellsing house serves a permanent role of ceremony as the right hand to the crown in matters of defense and ceremony. Each King and Queen is staffed by Hellsing knights and swear loyalty to THEM. The seat of power is highly sought after but before a murdered Hellsing just meant another Hellsing... now, the seat could be opened.

The RP always starts the same. Introduce the characters at the wake, disbribe them best as possible, the murder of MC and her transformation by the vampire into something not a vampire, not human, not a zombie. Waking to this new life/death is the chaos of Alucard. A blood bath of horror and nightmares. Rein him in, control him! He needs to to learn his place.

From then on its up to us. The waking of Alucard breaks the treaty of monsters and man and they depend again on our cities. Only MC and her organization of highly trained monster hunters must travel the world to once again remind those who hunt humans why they once feared the Clan of Hellsing!

MC will have a magical contract with alucard binding them. Don't worry all characters will have there time to shine.

Back story for Alucard:

Born in Egypt and quickly enslaved into Roman service, he was the man who speared christ on the cross. His blood splashed on his face and into his mouth. Cursing him to walk the earth with rage, hunger, and void of the light of the lord.

His life has been destruction since then. Everything he loves he seems to ruin. He cause mass extentions, collapsed and built nations, and was the cause of the vampire 100 year plague, the enslavement of the werewolf, and the near extinction of witch covens.

It was only when James Von Hellsing first bound him by write of holy magic did the world experience the reinassance. Art, music, culture, boomed and nation's of man formed. Monsters because hushed topics and outright denied by the newly formed Church in Spain.

In the last great human to monster crusade war, Alucard fell in love with a French warrior female (his type of woman) Jones De Arch. After the war and fearing her popularity a plan was hatched and a secret meeting was held. The Church promised along with the Hellsing family to never again allow Alucard to walk the earth, the Church would not pursue monsters outside of city walls and in exchange the beasts would stay in the lost lands of Russia, the New world, and the Middle East.

Alucard watched in the Vatican as his wife was burned in oil to a cheering crowed for marring a monster. He was bound in chains, seals, spells, and rituals by 12 bishops, the pope, 20 hellsing spell casters, and a demon. Trapped awake and drained of blood, he was suspended in a well and for 200 years was there, in the darkness. While the world moved above him.

Looking for roles

Hellsing daughter aka victim and head of hellsing. Taken by me.

Walter head butler( aka angel of death and assassin)

Alucard ( vampire monster under my oc command)

Thomas ( friend of my oc. Co leader after of hellsing has undying loyalty to hellsing)

Lucy ( admiral of hellsing leader in the navy)

Queen Victoria ( older grandmother like figure. Ruler)

Hellsing staff and members ( unlimited)

Pope ( need a control wanting person who older and yet political)

Supernaturals welcome later on in the story.

Villains ( well pm me for that role. I have a few chapters planned to get us moving.

I'm only a little familiar with the Anime, how close to the Anime Will this be? How much knowledge of the Anime is required?

The more you know the easier it it will be. But it AU so you just need to know about the time period and the monsters in hellsing and what hellsing does.

I'm glad. I'm hoping to have at least 5 people just so, We are not overwhelmed by the side characters.

I've never tried RPing as Alucard, though I'm fairly certain he'd be fun. I do have an idea for an OC supernatural (whom, sadly, has not had a real chance to be well developed).

Back
Top Bottom