Currently reading:
Unspecified Here to rp!

Riverlove

Serf
Local time
Today 9:01 PM
Pronouns
she her
(This is a request thread template designed to help less experienced users more clearly organize ideas. It is not mandatory to use and can be deleted or edited at your leisure. For general tips on creating a request thread, please see this guide.)

You are currently posting in Women Seeking Companions—this forum is usually used for people who primarily play female characters. Use your thread prefix to indicate what pairing preferences you have (if any)

Who are you, how long have you been writing and what kind of things do you like to write?

Hi I am River, I have been writing for 3 years and I usually write dark romance, romance, and smut. I am okay with woman x women ships and male x woman

How long do your replies tend to be and what is your writing schedule like?

My replies are usually short, like a paragraph or 4 sentences

What is your tolerance level for gore? Violence?
I tolerate violence very well, things like dark kinks, death and things like that are fine with me

Do you write sexual content? If so, what are your kinks? Limits?

I write extremely sexual content and my kinks are BDSM related, I am a sub so usually I rp with a dominant person, my limits are things i find gross anal, piss, shit, feet, etc. If you want to roleplay and message me I will send you my kink list and please tell me if you are uncomfortable with any of my kinks, I will exclude them from the rp

Do you write any fandoms? (Please bear in mind that any characters under 18 and any high school settings must be aged up)

Do you have any pairing or setting ideas?

My usual settng is more modern time, or the future

Do you have any detailed plots prepared?
I like to build plots with people over time, after I learn their kinks and limits it makes it much easier to come up with a story plot

Do you have any characters you want to write? (Our character forum is here if you want a dedicated thread)

I have a few characters of my own

Any additional notes you want to add?
My replies aren't always immediate I am in college so I do have to focus on school, please tell me if I have done something wrong and I will fix it.
Don't be afraid to message me I will try to respond as soon as I can! Have a good day

Back
Top Bottom