Character(s) Heres my dudes!

Ambiguous Ace

Eyyoo
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 3:24 AM
Pronouns
He/They
Trecher: 🏳️‍⚧️ 🩵💛🩷 satyr, male, 23 years old, cleric, 5'4", slender build.
Personality: kind, patient, clever, charitable & mischievous. One of my old d&d characters, fits into a medieval setting well but could be fun in a post apocalyptic setting... He has a strong sense of justice, but is often on the wrong side of the law for thievery and trespassing, as he often raids gardens or herbal shops, trying to get the ingredients to properly medicate his usually very poor patients. Very sweet guy, one of my cinnamon rolls.

Scratch: 🏳️‍⚧️🏳️‍🌈Demon, male, 26 years old, single dad, 7' tall, slender build.
Personality: slacker, punk, metalhead, mischievous, funny, but also kind and responsible towards his friends. He has some demonic fire powers, but doesn't work on them. He's actually a pretty good dad to his son. His story is a very complicated one, and I feel like we need to have a boundaries talk before playing this character. He lives in hell, which I will explain my version to anyone interested in hearing it and may eventually post it somewhere properly. (I do welcome input as well though). Through some poor life choices he is owned by Dispater (playing the role of satan), as a concubine. But he is falling in love with his room mate, Scuz, who is from an entierly different era (Scratch being from the 80s, and Scuz being ancient babylonia) he has a bestie who is mute and terrifying looking but hella powerful, who lives in the same hall. His son is actually his, and cursed to remain a toddler forever as a punishment for Scratch (being forced to be responsible for a child for all eternity) , but I will explain further if you pick this character. I will not allow harm to happen to his kid, seriously. Threats of harm or kidnapping where no actual harm befalls the kid is fine, but seriously dont hurt the kid, I'm very much not okay with.

Gulvieg:🩵💛🩷 teifling, either a defunct God or royalty on the run, 43 years old (but looks in her twenties, because teifling), female, 4'11", pretty, athletic build.
Personally: aristocratic, picky, but humbled through rough experiences, stressed and quick tempered.
She can either run in a modern setting as a forgotten god or in a medival setting as displaced royalty. She has full control over fire and is a dancer and performer. She appears younger than she is, about in her mid to late 20s, because of the longevity of her race. She was used to the finer things in life and now finds herself scraping by to survive. Shes a fun character if you dont mind her being fussy.

Git: 🖤💜🤍💛/ 💜🤍🩶🖤changling, 5' tall, wolfish in appearance, but bipedal, 24 years old, afab nonbinary, very thin, sickly appearance.
Personality: hawky, distrustful, reckless, alcoholic, always ready to throw down.
Git works best in a medieval setting or at least a high fantasy setting. As a shapeshifter, they often try to scare people away by turning into their own dad, who was the only person they've ever trusted. They do have a pet, a giant dire ferret, who has had enlarge/reduce cast on him so many times he can just do it himself now. Git had 2 kids at one time, adopted, but the sheriff of the nearest town had them killed off in a raid of their camp about 4 years ago. Git has become severely depressed, a drinker, and gotten a lot more reckless since then, trying to get revenge on the sherriff, who keeps himself well guarded. Gits main focus is to end the slave trade and the rule of the corrupt sherriff of the near by town. Same rules apply to the ferret as a child. Hurt him and the stories over. I will handle threats and kidnapping, but dont hurt the animal.

Maggie: 🩵💛🩷/ 💜🤍🩶🖤modern muse, 21 years old, 6' tall, pink skinned, female, athletic build.
Personality: outgoing, always ready to help, kind, funny, thoughtful, but will accidentally work herself to collapse if not monitored. My second cinnamon roll.

First and foremost this is a homebrew race. Everything written in the personality description below this section describes Maggie when all is going well. Muses have two forms. When all is well, they are happy, artistic, and kind. If they get exposed to a lot of violence or severe and chronic personal hardships, muses can turn dark. They lose their naturally vivid colors, turn more of a dirty grey, and become increasingly powerful. Muses have an ability to inspire ideas, that borders on mind control, generally they use this for the betterment of whoever is in need, helping them learn things faster or inspiring confidence. A dark muse's power is absolute mind control and they will abuse that power for their own amusement turning into the opposite of what a muse should be.

Maggie works well in any setting but I generally prefer her to be in a modern setting. She is young, outgoing and bubbly. Being a muse means a lot of responsibility. She runs or has input on almost every art program in her town. Music lessons, painting classes, dance, poetry, pottery, you name it she does it. She is also very heavily invested in the local museums and keeps very busy. Everyone is always coming to her for help, or to ask her input on things. Muses are rare and its uncommon for them to meet another member of their species outside of their family for quite a while. They are very long lived, but spread themselves very thin, and often die of heart or stress related illnesses. They have one week off a year where they are allowed to go travel, and that travel time is meant to find a partner and hopefully make more muses. Trouble is, even if a muse does find a mate, they are unlikely to reproduce because they just get so excited to just hang out with another being that understands them, that they spend all their time chatting and doing art projects together and the thought to make more of them doesnt come up. It's quite frustrating, but comical.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom