EverythingIsFine.

Sleeptyping
Local time
Today 5:23 PM

0ea24595-39d1-4856-a689-20c3b7270231.jpg

62eab2be-768e-4ef2-a0e6-7c65af2e88f4.png

69ac6f12-fbe9-4327-9bdc-76999972ba75.jpg

Ooc, plotting, and chatter go here!

Hello! I just posted my character! let me know what you think!

Can I make a villain? I've had an idea for one but nowhere to use him.

One of the big, literary themes of Chicago is corruption. The vague idea I have is for a superpowered being who tried to fight corruption, was demonized as a villain by the press and police, got disillusioned and went dark, hanging up their costume and noble intentions.

Recent badness reluctantly pulls them out of retirement, but they still have a legacy of being painted as a villain.

One of the big, literary themes of Chicago is corruption. The vague idea I have is for a superpowered being who tried to fight corruption, was demonized as a villain by the press and police, got disillusioned and went dark, hanging up their costume and noble intentions.

Recent badness reluctantly pulls them out of retirement, but they still have a legacy of being painted as a villain.
Ooooo

I like it! Very James Jonah Jameson turning the public against Spiderman. Maybe a few other heroes know the full story but their opinion doesn't matter when the media is dragging this hero through the mud lol

Ooooo

I like it! Very James Jonah Jameson turning the public against Spiderman. Maybe a few other heroes know the full story but their opinion doesn't matter when the media is dragging this hero through the mud lol
They also could possibly not say anything at all to avoid getting their names dragged through the mud.

They also could possibly not say anything at all to avoid getting their names dragged through the mud.
True that, I image most would avoid them so they don't catch a case of the Bad Press.

At least Wraith wouldn't care, though. He has a horrible reputation and they can sit at the losers table together 😂

True that, I image most would avoid them so they don't catch a case of the Bad Press.

At least Wraith wouldn't care, though. He has a horrible reputation and they can sit at the losers table together 😂
Gunsmoke is literally working for the government as part of a plea bargain, so he can't get any lower, so same lol

How about an anti-hero? Creates a lot of collateral damage but gets the job done, bad at teamwork but is forced into it at some point.

Last edited:
Added the illusive, mysterious, and gorgeous Maiden of Might.

No one knows her true name. The name Maiden of Might was used by a nerdy survivor of the Wrigley Field incident and it stuck.

How about an anti-hero? Creates a lot of collateral damage but gets the job done, bad at teamwork but is forced into it at some point.
I think we may be booked in the edgy hero department now. We need some goody two shoes too!

I think we may be booked in the edgy hero department now. We need some goody two shoes too!
I'm horrible at those lol. My character's not edgy so much as "unpredictably aggressive and dramatic and the FBI tense up whenever he appears".

Back
Top Bottom