Unspecified ✨ Hey all you cool cats and kittens ✨

Currently reading:
Unspecified ✨ Hey all you cool cats and kittens ✨

notapotter

Serf
Local time
Today 6:39 AM
🌼 Hello! My name is Lily. 🌼

I'm a new member to the site, but I've been roleplaying for quite a while now. :) I love art, cosplay, animals, and writing, of course! Being stuck at home, I'm looking for some new friends to write with.

🌼 First and foremost, I have some disclaimers.🌼
1. I am currently in a relationship and due to that I am not comfortable writing smut or heavily romantic plots.
2. Some gore is fine with me, but I would prefer not to get too graphic. (If a scene really calls for it, we can skip past it or use less descriptive words with it.)
3. I love to write. I assume we all do, being on this site and all. :) I typically will do 1 - 2 paragraphs per response. However, the more you write, the more I am inspired to write as well.
4. I'm shy when it comes to OOC interactions, but I'd love to talk about whatever roleplays we do. I love getting really into a roleplay and doing playlists, mood boards, etc.
5. I'm fine with playing either a female, male, or other. I don't mind what you play either. :)
6. I completely understand life coming up and responses taking a while, however if at any point you're no longer interested in our roleplay just talk to me and we can sort it out. I'm not mean and I'm definitely willing to work with you or end the roleplay if you'd wish to.
7. Whenever I do fandom related roleplays, I prefer to make my own characters. I can do canon if you would prefer, but I love the creativity that comes with making an OC. :)

With all of that said, here are some different themes/fandoms I would love to roleplay!
🌼 Fantasy/Medieval
🌼 Pirates
🌼 Cowboys
🌼 Apocalypse
🌼 Vampires/monsters
🌼 Honestly pretty much anything lol just pm me and we can talk about anything you would like to do! :)

🌼 Marvel/DC (I would really, really love to do this one!)
🌼 Sherlock Holmes (the RDJ movies)
🌼 Ghostrider (I know he's Marvel, but I mean specifically a more old western sort of thing)
🌼 Assassin's Creed
🌼 Harry Potter
🌼 Madoka Magica
🌼 Supernatural (The earlier seasons sort of vibe)
🌼 I'm sure there's more, but I can't think of them right now. lol If you have any specific fandoms you want to do then we probably can. :)

I'm super excited to write with you guys! If you see anything you want to RP with me, or if you have any other specific plots you'd like to do just hit me up with a PM. :)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom