Hey! Hoping to get in the RP game again..

Currently reading:
Hey! Hoping to get in the RP game again..

TrueLadyDeath

Kinda friendly Bitter Old Shrew. Get off my lawn!
Local time
Yesterday 9:35 PM
Hello!
It's been a good minute since I've RP'd; well over a year, but I've been into it since old Yahoo user room days in 2000. Many here might not remember 'Ayenee' from there, but that was my beginning and my home for many years. Then I stopped a very long while until I found Elliquiy, where I stayed for about 5 years. Life happened and I left there, and now BAM, here I am.
My fav genres are fantasy, whether medieval or modern. I lean toward characters that love to fight. Battle of any kind triggers my Muse. Swords, guns, whatevs. I can lean heavily on 'seductive', but full (hetero) sex is not my thing, unless my partner somehow manages to wipe away the layers of dust I have surrounding that type of game.
I am not a quick responder when posting, especially since it's been so long. I will generally only post on weekends because; work. If I can't post at least once a week I'll always let partners know. I thrive much better in a group RP setting, as I tend to find 1v1 stifling, but maybe I just haven't found the right partner?

Anywho, this is much longer than needed I'm sure, but that's the basics. I'm just an older broad with a bunny and an eclectic Geek side, and I hope I can start writing again.

*tips the top hat* Hello and glad to have you! Saw you briefly in chat, hope to see you around more. Chat is always fun to hang in, even when you do not have time to RP.

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Hello!
It's been a good minute since I've RP'd; well over a year, but I've been into it since old Yahoo user room days in 2000. Many here might not remember 'Ayenee' from there, but that was my beginning and my home for many years. Then I stopped a very long while until I found Elliquiy, where I stayed for about 5 years. Life happened and I left there, and now BAM, here I am.
My fav genres are fantasy, whether medieval or modern. I lean toward characters that love to fight. Battle of any kind triggers my Muse. Swords, guns, whatevs. I can lean heavily on 'seductive', but full (hetero) sex is not my thing, unless my partner somehow manages to wipe away the layers of dust I have surrounding that type of game.
I am not a quick responder when posting, especially since it's been so long. I will generally only post on weekends because; work. If I can't post at least once a week I'll always let partners know. I thrive much better in a group RP setting, as I tend to find 1v1 stifling, but maybe I just haven't found the right partner?

Anywho, this is much longer than needed I'm sure, but that's the basics. I'm just an older broad with a bunny and an eclectic Geek side, and I hope I can start writing again.
Ohh yes!! The good old Yahoo days...I still miss it sometimes....good old memories. Good to know someone still remembers it.

Back
Top Bottom