MxM Hey kid, you want some plots?

Currently reading:
MxM Hey kid, you want some plots?

Mavii

Resident Deviant.
Local time
Today 6:46 AM
  • Hey there, I'm Mavi or Mav whichever is easier for you to remember! I'm twenty-four years old and have been roleplaying for almost twelve years now! I started out on platforms like Tumblr originally, but have found a specific niche in forum roleplaying and the lax atmosphere that comes with this website specifically so here I am! On this request thread I'll be posting my fairly simple rules when interacting with me, so healthy boundaries can be set, what you can expect from me as a roleplay partner and what I expect from my roleplay partners in return. I know this might seem a bit intimidating but I promise I'm actually super relaxed and easy going! These are just for reference so you know if we might blend well as writing partners, and so I know those who message me think we WILL blend well. With all that being said, I hope to hear from you soon!
  • 001. Basic roleplay etiquette is required! This being; no god modding, no meta gaming, no over powered characters, no forcing quick relationships with my characters or trying to make something work that just won't, complaining or pushing me for replies and so forth. All of these are fairly obvious, but due to past experiences I like to get this ' rule ' out of the way first and foremost.

002. If you DM me with an idea for a roleplay, or an interest in one of my ideas, don't come empty handed. Please bring something to the table to plot with, or at the very least have a character at the ready so I can begin to configure how my character will work with yours! I am a full believer in roleplaying being a collaborative effort ( i know, controversial lol ) and I'll most likely let you know it's just not working if our plotting mannerisms just don't work well together. Don't take offense if this happens!

003. I tend to roll with quality over quantity, though I am definitely a literate quantity writer at times, if you can't match my length but give me something to work with every time that's totally fine! I can write anywhere from 300 ( bare minimum ) to 1000+ words depending on the type of roleplay it is, whether or not its a dialogue scene etc... if I notice you're putting little to no effort in however ( aka bad spelling, bad grammar, giving me absolutely nothing to work with scene wise ) I'll give you THREE warnings to correct it before I'll drop the thread.

004. Communication is super important to me! I try to make good friends out of my roleplay partners, so please feel free to message me in between responses with anything and everything you want to talk about! I love going on and on about our story, characters, even our day to day bullshit if it comes up! I'm really personable I promise LMAO.

005. I am GHOST friendly! Though I try not to ghost people we're all humans with crazy lives, so if you disappear out of thin air I'm not going to assume why; it could be because you got bored, maybe something irl is going on, or whatever have you . . . after a month of no activity on your end and no response to the one DM i'll send to check up, our thread will be archived. If you return, no matter how far down the line, and wanna continue just DM me and lemme know! If not, no worries yo <3
  • 001. I write MXM primarily, so this is what most of my plots will default to. However, I can also play FXM and FXF. I struggle writing the M in a FXM and will only do so with someone I trust testing the limits of my writing with, so unless you're that person please do not ask me! Thanks for understanding.

002. I am a literate, multi paragraph to novella writer and I tend to pay a lot of attention to detail, character development, and less on plot progression. As a result, I'm really going to need writing partners who can help even out our individual skills in that aspect! This doesn't mean I'll leave the plot just up to you, but I might need you to kick me in the ass a few times to keep the ball rolling LMAO.

003. I write all sorts of characters from all walks of life, though the majority of them tend to be trouble starting shit heads, I am not prone to writing characters who fit the stereotype of top, bottom, switch, dominant, sub etc ... if anything you could call MOST of my character undecided and unexplored if that helps you wrap your head around the idea. Nothing is set in stone, sometimes they're more of a dominant bottom, or a submissive switch, or what have you. Don't come at me with your sexual preferences first, it's off putting.

004. I can be either fairly active, or slightly unactive depending on what's going on irl. I work two jobs and have a home life, which I like my time to be respected, so where some days you can expect multiple replies from me ( I do enjoy a good back and forth reply day on my days off if possible, ) other times it might take me a few days to a week to reply. I tend not to take over a week, however, so if you're waiting longer than two please shoot me a DM to remind me! If I'm gone for an extended period of time, I try to let everyone know!

F - list so I don't have to go over them in DM's countless time lmao.
  • 001. I expect some semblance of effort from my roleplay partners! Meaning if you're going to DM me have an idea of a plot, whether mine or yours and be ready to extensively plot things out with me! Also, put some effort into your character creation, let me know of your limits and your favorite things to write! Be transparent and act like you wanna be here otherwise the vibes will just be off ya know?

002. From my writing partners, I also expect at least multi paragraph writers. 300 words at minimum, and I don't really have a maximum requirement? Of course things can change in dialogue scenes but I really feel like someone who blends well with my writing style will still also reach at least 300 words in dialogue portions.

003. Your activity level doesn't matter to me as long as you're not making me wait 2+ weeks for a reply. This might change based on how long our replies our, 1000+ words takes a lot of effort at times, but If there isn't a constant ball rolling for a roleplay I tend to lose my passion fairly quickly. This doesn't mean I expect you to reply every day multiple times a day, but if you can manage every few days I think we'll get along just fine!

004. I am not interested in writing with those who write: pedophilia, incest of ANY degree, furries, or anthros. It makes me uncomfortable, and some of those topics on that list trigger me .. please keep this in mind before you even think about asking me to write something of this nature.

• In these tabs you'll find: Genere's I'm interested in from most to least, pairings i like in no particular order, and plots I want to write CURRENTLY with my preference for role.
  • — ➴ Psychological / Thriller
    — ➴ Mystery / Crime / Gang life
    — ➴ Modern fantasy / Supernatural / Dark fantasy
    — ➴ Urban fantasy / Dystopia / Utopia gone wrong
    — ➴ Slice of life, with a darker twist
    — ➴ Sci - Fi fantasy / Aliens / Apocalypse
    — ➴ Zombies / War zone / Apocalypse
    — ➴ Survivalism / Urban fiction
  • — ➴ Criminal x Crime boss
    — ➴ Criminal x Police officer
    — ➴ Criminal x Criminals
    — ➴ Bad kid x Good kid
    — ➴ Bad kid x Bad kid
    — ➴ Heir x Fathers second hand
    — ➴ Heir x Dad's rival
    — ➴ Nyphilim x Demon
    — ➴ Demon x Angel
    — ➴ Vampire x New Vampire
    — ➴ Hybrid x Hybrid
    — ➴ Hybrid x Scientist
    — ➴ Alien x Researcher
    — ➴ Rebel x Rebel
    — ➴ Rebel x Soldier
    — ➴ Rebel x Spy
  • WE WHO RUN, NOT WALK.

╰► Character A has lived his entire life in a world destroyed by war, and nothing of the old world exists in the new. No electricity, no government, no widespread communities. Just survivalists and rogue gangs looking to kill, pillage, and rape wherever they can. Character B is one of three leaders who runs one such gang, though they consider themselves heavily misunderstood to some extent; they're not mindless killers, they're tactful killers with a sense of purpose and a family unit through and through. When Character A is caught stealing food from their stores, normally an adept thief, Character B catches him red handed and takes him into ' custody ' where he and the other leaders are to figure out what to do with them. When it's revealed that Character A has a photographic memory, and knows the lay of their land like no one else, their opinion of him changes. Because they can use them. So, it's decided Character A is now their prisoner and Character B is the one to look after him whilst also convincing him to lead their way across normally dangerous lands - no matter what he has to do to get that information from him. ( Preference for Character A )

ANGEL EYES, DEVIL LIES.

╰► Character A lives a fairly normal, every day life. He's a bartender at a local club, he has a slight co-dependence on drugs and alcohol to get him through the daily bullshit, and like most every other human he simply has no value to his life. The only issue being, he's not fully human. Not that he knows this anyway, not until Character B enters the picture. A hungry succubus looking for an easy midnight snack, they stumble across Character A who is drunk out of their mind. When they take them home, and attempt to invade their dreams and collect that delicious soul, they are stopped by a sudden blinding white that pains them beyond belief. Why? Because Character A is in fact half Angel who is protected by some sort of Heavenly seal. Character B initially wants nothing to do with them after this revelation, until it becomes obvious that they've no idea they're an Angel ... and what better way to manipulate his way back into Hell after being expelled than to find a way to steal an Angelic soul for his dear Lord of the Dead himself? ( Preference for Character A )

PUSH & PULL. [ TAKEN ]

╰► Character A is the renowned son of a mafia don, looking to prove himself to a displeased father after a mishap earlier that year. So, he decides the best way to do that is to undermine and destroy their rival crime syndicate from the inside out. How? By kidnapping the child of the CEO, and taking his life after gathering important intel and bringing the father to his knees in front of his very own father. But when Character A succeeds in kidnapping Character B, the rivals one and only son, it becomes glaringly apparent that the guy has no clue who his father really is and much worse? He's fucking psycho, giving Character A a run for his money every other second, it's a surprise he doesn't kill him within the first hour of his captivity. But Character A is determined to win his father's trust back, and if that means taming a rich brat whose no idea what sort of trouble he's actually in, then he'll do it ... hopefully. ( Preference for Character B )

HE'LL EAT YOU ALIVE. [ TAKEN ]

╰►Character A is a newly graduated research scientist offered a job at a local lab, and though he's told it has a lot to do with research on animals ( which is his forte ) he's not exactly told the extent of the research, nor what sort of animals they'll be researching. Not until he gets there, and is introduced to his newest subject: Character B, an alien hybrid who was born on planet Earth after his mother and others were dug up from a crash site and he was extracted from her womb before she'd sadly passed herself. Character B is described as a mammalian creature with animal instincts and some animal attributes, though his body and mind are a majority human. Perhaps because he'd been raised in a lab with other humans, or perhaps because his kind were actually an intelligent species, the scientists do not know. But lately he's grown aggressive, so agitated he's attacked more handlers and scientists in the last month than he had in his whole life. They bring Character A in as a fresh face, someone the Hybrid does not know, to see if this will make a change. Will it? ( Preference for Character B )

Last edited:
Hii, I popped you a DM but I'd really like to do the Twisted plotline with you if you're interested.

hi could I possibly DM you pls I'm interested in Twisted

hello was wondering if we could do one of the pairing of
Hybrid x Hybrid
Hybrid x Scientist
Alien x Researcher

Back
Top Bottom