All Hey there, sugar! Goin' my way? 🍯

Currently reading:
All Hey there, sugar! Goin' my way? 🍯

Jezzy Bloom

Professional booper and hooter!
Local time
Tomorrow 12:16 PM
Well hello there, curious creature! 🌺

I'm Jezzy! And my muse has some cravings that need to be sated! The bitch won't leave me be. I love it.

As for themes, I love fantasy, slice of life, era based, horror, apocalyptic/war. Those are the main ones, but of course if you have an idea I'm open to pretty much everything!

Below are some named tabs, roleplay ideas and matchings I'd like! So feel free to look! And you can PM me anytime you'd like, even just for a conversation, questions or if you have an idea! I'm all up for suggestions! ☺​

I'm pretty laid back and adaptive. But this is just general knowledge about my RP style.

. I'm really active and can reply multiple times a day, but depends on the day, as I do study. However I always get out at least two replies per day. Also, please keep in mind that I'm usually on my phone. The smol buttons do take a wee bit longer.

. I love details and inner monologues! I like our characters to be more than puppets, where it's just mindless actions and reactions.

. On average, I write out 3 paragraphs, can do more when given the right inspiration!

. I love smut. I am a smut slut. But I also love a good story! It keeps it interesting and gets me just as excited as dirty deeds done dirt cheap.

. I find personalities are important, as I like talking OOC and having a decent rapport with my RP partner, it makes things more enjoyable for me! Plus plotting out the story with an awesome person is half the fun for me! 😋

. I like incorporating comedy throughout my stories! Wit, sassiness, teasing and shit talking, it's so enjoyable!

. Sometimes (well most of the time, admittedly.) I enjoy using pictures and music as inspiration! It helps so much and gets me in the right headspace. It's so enjoyable!

Again, if you have any questions, ask away! I'm very open and open minded.

I'm from Australia, so I'm perfect for those 'muricans who can't sleep! I've been roleplaying on and off for around 10 years, still improving but it's so much fun! I love meeting different people, I'm very giggly and bubbly, I curse like a sailor and have a veeeeery dirty mind and dark sense of humour. 💀
I love horror and comedy movies, usually paranormal horror and chaotic comedy! I adore music and creative minds, and encourage curiosity!

And now for some skeleton stories! (What I call plots that need to be fleshed out. Get it? 🤭) And pairings!

FxM, FxF
Medieval/fantasy/adventure
Have you seen the witcher? It's a tiny bit based off that, in regards to genetically modified humans, witches and monsters!

YC is a very successful monster hunter, known for their advanced powers, summoned by a king of a very wealthy land to hunt down an elusive, evil witch who "cursed" him with impotence, unable to provide an heir.

MC is said witch, but was "employed" (high end slave) by the crown when she was a child to be a kind of advisor to the throne. She's now a woman and when the king starts to get handsy, she rejects him, and bam. She must run for her life, evading each of the king's attempts at killing her. But can she survive your hunter?

Slice of life/drama
FxF, FxM

Our characters grew up together in a small town in the south since they were little, the best of friends that nothing could separate! All through grade school, they protected each other from bullies and rocky home lives. When they reached highschool, something began to grow between them. Sneaking out to be with each other, study sessions late into the night, they grew closer and closer. A few stolen kisses was all that was expressed of their feelings for one another until after a couple of days after graduation, YC left to join the army. Without telling MC.

YC left without a single word, disappearing from MC life. Spiralling in confusion and depression, after three years, MC is finally almost healed from the damage of abandonment. Yet one night, when working in a diner, she hears the familiar voice of a traitorous bastard. YC. And boy, does she have some thoughts she wants to express.

Medieval/fantasy/romance
FxM

It was only a few days after MC 18th birthday did her abusive father announce that she was to be wed to a highland Lord. No better than a traded cow for more land and power.

YC is the Lord of lush land, though harsh in its climate. And right on the border of humans and Faes.

A very basic idea of it, but I think it has a ton of potential with the right partner! 🌼

Unfortunately, for the moment, these are the only ones I can think of! Of course, I'll keep it updated if anything else catches my fancy!

Now some pairings! MC will be in bold! 😄
Most, if not all, of my pairings could be FxF or MxF, so go crazy!

Assassin x Assassin
YC x Nymph
Soldier / patient x Nurse
Daddy / mommy x Daughter
King / queen x Witch / sorceress
Neighbour x Neighbour
Professor x Student
Mob boss x stripper (Lots of possessive play. Yum.)
Biker x Waitress
God / Goddess x Priestess
YC x Shapeshifter
Pirate Captain x Pirate Captain
Again, not that many at the moment, but I look forward to adding more in the future! Or if you have a pairing idea you're interested in, I'd love to hear it! 🌺

And last, but certainly not least. The kinky sexy fun times. Sure, I could sit here and list all my nasty, but honestly, it'd be a ton easier to just list what I'm not into.
Toilet play
Feet
And dismemberment of my character.
Yup. That's it! Everything else is on the table to discuss! I'm a freak. 🙃

So thank you for making it to the end! You get a cookie! If you're interested, just send a DM! 🍪

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom