Votes: 8 66.7%
  • Not my thing...

Votes: 4 33.3%

• Total voters

Camille

Coffee Chugger
Local time
Yesterday 9:33 PM
Hi everyone, my name is Camille. I've been writing for several years now and role playing for many as well. I have been looking for a forum like community for awhile now and I really admire the structure of this one! I apologize if I fumble because I haven't used a forum in ages. Anyways, I really enjoy science fiction, cyberpunk and sci-fi fantasy as well as action and espionage stories. I look forward to writing with you all!

Edit:

Hey guys, I wanted to edit and make a more comprehensive introduction. Along with the genres that I enjoy, I do smut roleplay to an extent. I don't really engage in anything too graphic but will write it with implications. I wrote it so much when I was a lot younger that I'm sort of burnt out on it. I am more interested in growing romance and character growth.

I am a full time student, so replies can be sparse at times. Please be patient with me, i also deal with anxiety and bouts of depression.

I generally love talking in PM's and chatting it up. Don't be afraid to say hello!

thank you everyone​

Last edited:
Welcome!! If you're ever in the mood for discussing some hard science fiction, drop me a line! ^_^

Back
Top Bottom