hey there!

Currently reading:
hey there!

coymogi

DEVI
Local time
Today 2:33 PM
hi everyone and all! i'm coy— like the fish!

i'm not very new to the roleplaying world, but i am obviously new to this site! i've been roleplaying for....... almost seven years ( i didn't even know i've been roleplaying for that long ). i wouldn't say i'm what some may call "literate", but more so detail oriented. i love love love long role-plays.

regarding the genre of role-plays that i like to do— i can do any to be honest, not that i've tried all 'genres(???)', but i think i can adapt.

a little about me, you ask? well i have an adoration for film— favorite movies would probably have to be bully (1999) or fight club. i'm a taurus. i love writing poetry— and i think that's it?

thanks for reading!
—coy.

I very much like that you're a Taurus, I am an Aries lol, my friend is obsessed with astrology and the zodiac signs and the fact that you mentioned it made me think of it lol :) welcome to the sanctum

I very much like that you're a Taurus, I am an Aries lol, my friend is obsessed with astrology and the zodiac signs and the fact that you mentioned it made me think of it lol :) welcome to the sanctum
i love astrology too! but thank you <333

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

Back
Top Bottom