Heyo!!!!

Currently reading:
Heyo!!!!

DarkBloodMoon

Dame of the Moon's Darkness
Local time
Today 2:33 PM
What's up everyone!?! Oh right, that'd be me haha.... Its only like 11:30pm where I'm from and here I am joining a new rp site, cuz what's sleep. Anywhoo.... Its been bout 5 months since I last rped and about a month since I last wrote anything for any of my books. It's high time I start rping once again, I am a sucker for fantasy/paranormal. If anyone is starting up a bunch of shifter rps then it'd be me!!! XD Um...what else....hm....oh please due be patient with me at times because I have a 3 year old that sometimes takes up a lot of my time. If im not responding then that is most likely why, just warning ya! And I think that's about it...any questions or anything just ask. :)

Welcome to the sanctum! May your muse behave and you find wonderful writing partners!

Welcome to Inner Sanctum, friend!

First off I love your avatar and secondly heck yes, shifter stories whoo!! Can't wait to read your stuff!
Also awwww you have a cuddle muffin; babies are so freakin cute!!!

First off I love your avatar and secondly heck yes, shifter stories whoo!! Can't wait to read your stuff!
Also awwww you have a cuddle muffin; babies are so freakin cute!!!
Haha well, thank you very much! XD And yeah she is adorable at times, other times she is the spawn of satan I swear.... but I still love her to bits.

Reactions: Yan
Haha well, thank you very much! XD And yeah she is adorable at times, other times she is the spawn of satan I swear.... but I still love her to bits.
Then that probably means that I would absolutely melt from her cuteness while you would be like "yeah... wait until naptime".
But awww, the struggle is real and thank you and your partner muffin for being her parents. That is like, the truly hardest job ever.

Then that probably means that I would absolutely melt from her cuteness while you would be like "yeah... wait until naptime".
But awww, the struggle is real and thank you and your partner muffin for being her parents. That is like, the truly hardest job ever.
Very true but it is so worth it! :)

Facts, absolute facts. Ooh, so was this the first Christmas /Hannukah/ whatever holiday you celebrate that she actually understood a little?

Yeah, though I couldn't get her to leave the tree alone. She did enjoy ripping through her presents haha

Reactions: Yan
Oh maaa gosh the wholesomeness. That is so sweet and adorable

Back
Top Bottom