Hi, I’m Corvid!

Currently reading:
Hi, I’m Corvid!

CorvidCavalier

Weaver of Stories and Schemes
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 7:20 AM
Hi, I'm CorvidCavalier. You can call me Corv!

I'm 23, Aquarius, Trans Male, Pagan, and engaged to the love of my life. I'm a Game art & Design student in Tampa, FL. I write and draw professionally but I really miss roleplay. M

I'm an RP veteran of about 10 years. I enjoy writing almost anything. My favourites are probably fantasy and post-apocalyptic survival. I'm just looking for an place to entertain plot bunnies I have no use for in my other writing.

Let's write something fun!

Last edited:
Dia daoibh! I've never met an Aquarian that I didn't like! Let's be friends. ^^ What tradition do you follow? I'm a Irish Polytheist, serving the Morrigan.

I don't follow one in particular as if feel so many have good things that should be shared with the world. But most say with how I am that I come off very Wiccan.

...Even male neko's are cute...must resist...urge to pat...

Welcome to the Sanctum mate. I hope you find plenty of people to write with on here!

Welcome to the Inner Sanctum... May your muse sing sweetly for you on this day and many more to come!
Mórrígan, you say? The Irish Goddess? Aye, I believe you will fit in here. (My grandmother was Irish Pagan, and the Irish goddess Mórrígan was my favourite. Fate and all...)

Welcome to the Inner Sanctum... May your muse sing sweetly for you on this day and many more to come!
Mórrígan, you say? The Irish Goddess? Aye, I believe you will fit in here. (My grandmother was Irish Pagan, and the Irish goddess Mórrígan was my favourite. Fate and all...)

Hey! Thanks, fam! That's her! I've served the Queen for almost two years. If you're ever interested in doing an Irish rooted story, I'd be interested!

Back
Top Bottom