Space Ranger
Inner Sanctum Nobility
Local time
Today 12:28 AM
Pronouns
She/Her
OzaW99Z.jpg

*waves*

Hi, everyone. My name is Reeshi Kashoum. I am... Well, let's see. I'm seventeen, I'm a Rebel pilot (yeah, Havoc Squad!), and I guess I'm also kind of the protector of Mirial now after a heart-to-heart with the soul of the planet. That was something.

*R4-SK beeps impatiently*

Oh yeah, and this is Risky. He's my astromech. Well, not really my astromech, but he's my copilot and kind of my mentor. He's good for a quick fix on the fly and he even occasionally has bits of good advice! Other than Roger, our salvaged B-1 Battle Droid, Risky is the only droid on our crew... and Roger isn't really part of the regular crew. He, uh, babysits the ship -- and, as of recently, he also makes decent pancakes! He and I worked it out together, so I also can now make decent pancakes.

Hmm, what else. Oh yeah! I've got three... well, two now, older brothers. Aasha is my only blood relative, and he's a pain in my ass, but I love him. Ruki is my adoptive brother, he's pretty great -- generally more reasonable than Aasha, but I guess that comes from not having grown up with a gun in his hand -- Or maybe he did, I don't know. I hadn't seen him in a long time up until recently. Ruki had a younger brother, Reyoni, but... Well, Reyoni deserved better than what he got, and I swear on everything good in this galaxy, I will make sure his death wasn't for nothing...

*R4-SK chirps sadly*

I know, revenge is not the Jedi way, but I'm not a Jedi, Risky. I just... I mean, I've got this crystal now, and sure, I threw some people up against the walls of that creepy old temple-

*argumentative beeping*

Okay, fine and I almost killed a guy, but I blame the forcefield for getting in the way. I don't know. I guess that's why I have you, right?

Anyway, for the rest of you, sorry about the monologue. It's been kind of rough lately. But it's not all bad! I mean, I get to work with Wedge Antilles -- YEAH, THE WEDGE ANTILLES . IT'S AWESOME... And we've got this whole crew to travel with, so it's kind of like having a family again. We're here for each other, and that's nice to have for a change. If you want to know a bit more about me, here are a few other stories, if you've got the time:

How It All Started, I Guess
After What Happened On Mirial
Still More Thinking After Mirial
Pancakes!

KoPXysM.jpg
dszaAq7.jpg

And before you ask about the pancakes: Have you ever seen bantha milk? There's no taking the blue out of anything you put that stuff in. Not even pancakes.

Back
Top Bottom