Unspecified (High Fantasy) Dark Elf/Tiefling Rogue/Assassin wanted!

Currently reading:
Unspecified (High Fantasy) Dark Elf/Tiefling Rogue/Assassin wanted!

Onheil

Baron
Local time
Today 2:03 PM
Greetings, posting another idea of mine. Just a whim, I suppose and inspiration stemming from Art work I came across.

Brief information about me : 24 F with a very dark mind. I love some violence and torture mixed in with my dark romances. Smut is fine but I prefer plot over smut, there should be a nice balanced ratio, otherwise I am simply not interested.

WARNING : Due to my current circumstances, I am only able to reply once weekly, twice if I am feeling well. If you believe you might lose interest or grow bored waiting so long for a reply, then I am afraid we are not a good match. Perhaps in the future when I am better though!

I am unfortunately also a bit picky when it comes to staying interested. I love detail, give me as much detail as possible. I know not every post can be novel length, but quality over quantity is most important to me

Another thing to note, whereas I typically go for a FxM pairing, I do not mind an alternate gender (though I would prefer your character to have a penis)

KINKS :

Torture
BDSM
Obsession
Kidnapping
Non-con
Long Hair (extending to feminine males)
Size difference
Interracial (extending to other humanoid forms and supernaturals)
Humiliation

Now that, that is listed, off to my actual idea :halloween:

Dark Elf/Tiefling x High Elf

This idea is not set in stone, it is just a very unbaked bunny but I am eager to hear your ideas and inspirations!
I basically craved a good game of cat and mouse between our future lovers. It can either be dark, or a bit lighter. Violence between the two, however, would be unavoidable.

I imagined her to be a guard of an artistocratic household. Perhaps YC assassinate her master and she seeks to find out who put out the order? YC could also be an infamous thief and she is apart of the town guard, eager to bring that thief in for justice. I imagine there to be playful moments as well.

2d89c0d75aad142ebacc5a3296972666.jpg
ba50a7b234c9b571c85907a537d2a30f.jpg

51035b27d0a9d94e4f0cb7d7dbe08c49.jpg

Back
Top Bottom