Unspecified Hive Mind

Currently reading:
Unspecified Hive Mind

Gresh

Moistened Eyeballs
Local time
Today 1:37 AM
Smut based/Sci-fi/MxF/MxM

With the help of his assistant, world famous scientist Dr. Gortan Rile succesfully created a regenerative solution to heal all wounds using cells from a new found creature. Being the first test subject, Dr. Rile surprised his audience by walking on stage, after being wheelchair bounded for over a decade. The solution was quick to sell, and people were loving the results. Fresh skin, full hair, rejuvenated muscles, regained youth! So many people became addicted to the solution without knowing the effects. The creature that Dr. Rile took the sample from was actually an alien, and it was now inside almost everyone in the world, with the Dr being the hivemind, as he was the first to receive the sample.
The world is in chaos, with Dr. Rile's subjects construction new cities perfect for the alien's habitat. The last survivors have been hiding away from Rile, including his now ex-assistant, but they've been caught, and brought to Rile to be brought into the hive along with everyone else. Rile sees his ex-assistant, and memories surface. Now that he is in control, and not bound to workplace ethics, he can finally hold him/her, as he always wanted to. The alien feels the Dr's strong lust, and is intrigued by this new emotion...

Rate R: Tentacles · (Maybe) Non-con · Oral sex · Multiple partners · Worship · Slimy · Icky · Monster · Ect

I am normally not that much into Sci-Fi, but holy this plot sounds freaking genius!
I would be 100% up to play this. It is such a greatly thought out plot. Wow!
So if you're still looking... Hey, your plot sounds great. I would love to rp with you!

Back
Top Bottom