Currently reading:
All Hmm.. Hello, hello - LTP.

mngrls

Serf
Local time
Today 7:22 AM
Pronouns
They/Them
I will start by introducing my self first and keep this post short, for now. Call me M. I am 28 years old and I have been writing since I was.. 15? But in all that time I jumped from a forum to a forum, chat to a chat, site to a site and took many long breaks. Since I was very young I tend to close my mind off by fantasizing a lot and while it's sometimes an escape it's also a prison. SO I have a love and hate relationship with writing. I think It made me have very high expectations from my partners, so I am very picky. Also, not just picky, I never really tend to find what I want or like. Hence, I am making this post. Hope you find what you are looking for as well!

I tend to play mostly male characters involved with other male characters, it's very rare I play female ones but it can happen! When it comes to dominant or sumbissive role.. It's a bit messy. I spent my whole life writing as dominant characters so for a change, it would be nice if someone could take that role but it's not necessary. All my characters are very.. Sophisticated so I am mainly looking for a long term roleplay instead of multiple ones, but who knows? English isn't my first language and I tend to make some mistakes but when it comes to writing I need around, if not more, then 700 words. Short replies, I can tell you right now, is what will push me away. I applicate every detail you can squeeze in there because that way I can imagine it and give you a better response. I know some posts can be shorter, depending on the story and so on, that is completely fine if you give me enough to work with and we get them to grow again. While on subject of growing.. I like character development, a lot, in a realistic way. No one can change over night but it can depend on the situation. This is where I like that realism of things in no matter what time or setting. I want to feel what you write and I want you to feel what I write, not only see.

When it comes to types of story's I prefer writing.. It would be darker themed ones, something like this; Dark Theme + Romance + Drama = Smut and Comedy. I hope that makes sense LOL. Smut can happen right away! In the first post even if that's what we agree on OOC. Planning a roleplay to me matters a lot. I would appreciate it if you could brainstorm with me and DM me anytime you have new ideas, twists or plots. I love that! It's like one person writing a story but it's not. Of course, some things are better left as a surprise as well! Who doesn't like surprises hahaa. But smut writing, specially with characters development later on has to be well written, in the end, I am more focused on the story then what happens under the sheets. Now.. I am looking for active people. As everyone mentions, so will I. I know real life happens to us all, but a reply 4 times a week or few times a day is what I really aim for. I understand, it might be hard to find something like that, but if we click as writing partners I know it will be worth the wait. This may also be a bit of a high reach but I prefer my writing partners to be 25+ but not under 21. Same goes for face pictures, look adult. Anime, manga and Ai pictures are what I prefer.

Anyway.. Hope all this didn't scare you away and if you are still reading, thanks LOL!

settings;
( Todays Age )
( Low Fantasy )
( Medieval Maybe? )
pairings;
( Mafia Boss x Underdog/Civilian/Police Officer )
( Vampire x Vampire/Human/Doctor )
( Human x Human )
( Metahuman x Human )
( Omegaverse )
genders;
MxM
MxF
Poly? With 3 partners, maybe.

I did mention I like darker themes, so you can imagine how.. Toxic power dynamics, manipulation, noncon/dubcon, bloody etc., orientated my kinks and writing can be. Ask me for my FList in DMS (might add it here later, still working on it). If I left anything out or something is unclear, shoot me a message, don't type here.

Cheerio! ❤️

P.S. Plots coming soon as well!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom