Hola guys and gals!

Currently reading:
Hola guys and gals!

Mockingjay

Baron
Local time
Tomorrow 3:21 AM
It's great to be here, although I've honestly only registered a couple of days ago.

I've been (seriously) roleplaying for the past 8 years or so, although I've started over 12 years ago... But we all try to forget that dark time in our lives, right? :') My favorite themes are romance and drama, although I love darker plots and wouldn't mind adding some angst or even horror in. I mean, life's not all rose petals and sunny meadows either, right?

As for what and how I play, I have a main female OC and generally, tend to play women. I can play men, and have no problem to do so— preferably in double rps, though, or if the plot is really compelling for it. I try to write at least 2 literate paragraphs per reply (though it depends on inspiration and what you give me to work with) and focus more on my character's thoughts and feelings than the specifics of their surroundings.

Oh, before I go, I will add that English isn't my first language (Though I try not to make too many mistakes writing.) It's my 3rd, in fact, and I'm currently working to add Spanish as my 4th. So if any of you guys speak it and feel like lending a hand, I'd be happy to even just chat. Thanks!

Welcome to the Sanctum Mockinjay!
And congrats on the 4 language thing, really cool. I only speak English, some Spanish, but primarily good ole Americano.
Have fun, and enjoy yourself here. There is a lot going on so be sure to check out a bit of everything.
Looking forward to seeing you around the Sanctum, enjoy!

Back
Top Bottom