Holy CRAP, I am LATE

Currently reading:
Holy CRAP, I am LATE

AsherDavian

Demigod
Local time
Today 8:27 PM
For those of you who don't know me, I'm Asher Davian. For those of you who do know me, I'm sorry, but there's nothing we can change about that now. :p

'Kay, so I missed a few things, judging by the other introductory posts here. to give you a better idea...

Gender: I generally play males, though I have played a handful of gender-neutral characters, and even some females. I always play heterosexuals, unless you count gender-swapped characters as homosexual. In short, I'm versatile, but male is my home base.

Yes Yes's: Any sort of sci-fi, fantasy, steampunk, certain kinds of horror and romance, easy on the erotica.

No No's:
Homosexual roleplaying, satanic content (I'm fine with Supernatural-esque demons and whatnot, just no praising Satan or the like), just-for-sexytiems rps

Sexual Limits: Those of you who know me from DreamRealms may or may not know that I had a time when I did sex RPs and normal RPs with sex in them, and that I did them fairly well. Since then, I had what can only be described as a conviction. I don't do sex RPs anymore. I do allow romance and nudity, but if sex comes up, I will want a fade-to-black before boots start knocking.

Grammar:
I'm an English major and I say good grammar is sexy. However, unless it's truly atrocious, I'm not going to chase you away.

Post Length: I'm a little wordy, usually,
and I write kinda dense stuff--but I don't write novellas. To give you an idea...

Eledrin laid at the foot of the mountain, obscured from the view above by a thick knot of pine trees. He'd scrambled some three miles or so on a bad leg to get to cover. There was no hope if it saw him. He flinched as a shadow fell across him--just a falcon. He sighed. He examined his left leg briefly. Bent in a place it shouldn't. That was bad news.

I can adjust to other lengths. I don't ask that you write novellas in your posts, in fact, I can work with as little as two to three sentences.

I am not a furry; but I do enjoy an anthro-themed RP now and then. PM me if your tastes run there.

This has been a public service announcement.

Please feel free to reply here, or PM me!
Thanks! :D

Oh, also there's this:
http://writerssanctum.com/threads/asher-davians-assorted-adventures.123/

Last edited:
Welcome!
I love your writing style and can't wait to get to writing with you!

He is kind of, really fun to write with, lol.

Back
Top Bottom