Currently reading:
Unspecified ~~Hopeful future long-term partners~~

Guardian

Serf
Local time
Today 1:45 PM
~~Dear Reader~~
Hello there, I hope that you are doing well <3
I wish to find future roleplay partners that can last long term and create new stories to remember. I have been writing and roleplaying since my pre-teens, however, recently returned from a year break. Normally I respond with multiple paragraphs, please also respond with multiple paragraphs to help me with my responses.

My favourite Genre's are:
  • Fantasy
  • Romance
  • Mystery
  • Comedy
  • Adventure
Smut is only allowed if the characters have formed a bond to do so. I don't like instant smut stories.

Potential plot ideas (These are only suggestions, other plots are open for discussion)
- Lexus main story: My character is a maid working for the Lord of the mansion. Y/c could be the Lord (or any other title) or a servant/maid also in the mansion. My characters goal is to earn enough for her and her father (the chief) to live comfortably and be free from debt.

- First dance: My character debuts to society from nobility and is new to the world of first class. Then your character appears and offers to dance. The first dance that leads to a large adventure.

-The Holy Grail: New requites file in to train as royal knights and swear an oath to protect the royal family. My character is one of those new recruits, however, has a different goal in mind in the knights. Your character could be one of the knights or even a member of the royal family.

More information on my character here: https://writerssanctum.com/threads/guardians-characters.19120/post-533095

Please DM me if you wish to roleplay with me <3

Last edited:
~~A new story route has entered the channel~~

Replay:
There are many stories that mention the butterfly effect. How one action could lead you into a spiral of twists and turns. A room of doors where only one will lead you to a brighter life... But at what cost?

Paying the price for your evil deeds, you pray for the god that never spoke out once in your life. Right until the day where your golden string is about to be cut by a pair of scissors. A clock is heard, ticking and ticking. Ringing in your mind from every step you took towards your doom. The only thought left remains 'Why? Where did I go wrong? Just give me a second chance!'

The clock suddenly stops, the world around you stops too. Then suddenly a whisper is heard 'Then prove yourself'. A chime as loud as Big Ben roars throughout your entire body. Suddenly being thrown back into a colourless void, falling and seeing no bottom. Until, it goes black.

Jumping out of your bed in panic, something is different, but why does it feel so familiar. Looking around your room, it is the room you lived in all those years ago. On the bedside table, a shiny glint catches your eye and you go and pick it up. An antique watch. The only treasure that proved that have just jumped back in time. A second chance to live a life without a bitter end.

.... But you are not alone.

82e125a96b56770d5a90b8f0553fe70a.gif

Hi! I really love your "First Dance" plot. If you ever want to RP, shoot me a message and we can talk more in depth.

Back
Top Bottom