Both Needed Horror and Gore

Currently reading:
Both Needed Horror and Gore

Fear14410

Monarch
Local time
Today 4:40 PM
VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED- THIS WILL NOT BE SOME LOVE STORY. THIS IS NOT A STORY WITH A HAPPY ENDING. YOU WILL DIE. DON'T BOTHER MAKING CHARACTER. THIS STORY ENDS WITH EVERYONE DEAD.

After 6 years of abandonment, Grace Brethren Hospital is finally starting to be reconstructed. It has been 3 years since the building was finished. Since then, 472 patients have mysteriously disappeared, and then found murdered gruesomely. We are a group of men and women, composed of soldiers, medics, detectives, and engineers, sent in to investigate and possibly stop the murders before it's too late. The only question is- Is it already too late?

What I'm planning for is there will be 4 main characters who will survive until the end, All others will be irrelevant to the story, but can still play a key role in certain stages.

I'm intrigued. /places his chips in the pot for a round. Let me know what I need for this, if you'll have me.

You won't need much, except a strong stomach, and good description. Quick Question- How good are you at describing death? As in murders and gruesome events.

Fairly well, I strive for description that is relateable enough to be seen in the readers mind as vividly as possible.

Good. For characters, unless you want to be a main character, you only need a name and image for each character. Remember, frequent deaths will occur.

Gore and horror is what I really enjoy, it'll be extremely hard for something to make my stomach turn. Which in turn I suggest you bring your worst, and I want a main character. I wanna be in this for the long hall. /smirks.

I'm intrigued! I'd love to work on a good sub-character for this. Test my descriptive abilities out. I'm fairly well versed for a medic position. :)

Alright. Just keep in mind a sub-character will have a 50/50 chance of dying. So if I were you, I wouldn't go too far with him/her. That's my recommendation.

That's okay. I'm still getting my feet wet so to speak. It'll be good to just jump in and get going with it. Even if the character doesn't survive for very long.

Yeah. You never know, they might just survive till the very end. This story will be completely random, but still follow the storyline. Therefore, it'll be very interesting.

Alright. I'll make the thread now. Make a character. We will be doing smut as well along the way. This is a 1x1 roleplay, but insignificant characters who die first don't need character sheets. OK?

Back
Top Bottom