Both Needed House of Cards (Mafia RP)

Currently reading:
Both Needed House of Cards (Mafia RP)

CassieGirl

Serf
Local time
Today 4:25 AM
La Morte, a Mafia group that strikes fear in Venice, Italy. Everyone whose involved in crime knows never to get on their bad side. They feared reputation is all thanks to their fearless and powerful leader, Gianfranco Carlevaro. However, it was discovered as of late that he was terminally ill and doesn't have long to left to live. The future of the Mafia group rests in the hands of the next leader. While it was common for the blood to inherit the power in a Mafia group, there were certain factors that made Gianfranco hesitant. He was worried that his daughter was still far too young. He considered leaving the Mafia to the capable hands of his right hand man.

Two candidates, one position of great power. Gianfranco had to make a decision before his final breath comes. But alas, fate had different plans for family. The a week after he announced to the Mafia members about his imminent death, he was found dead on his bed, soaked in his own crimson blood. Fingers were pointed and the feared Mafia group was now split into two. The members of the Mafia chose sides and stood behind one of the two leader candidates; one who they believed in the most. Both leader candidates had one train of thought. They wanted to take down the other in belief that it was them who killed their beloved leader for the sake of power.

Meanwhile, the Direzione Investigativa Antimafia (DIA) has now become more determined in subduing this fearless Mafia group. Every time, they've slipped through their fingers. The DIA lacked sufficient evidence to submit to court and lock the group in jail. La Morte was good at cleaning up their tracks. But now, a new leader has risen among their ranks and he is more than determined to put the Mafia group behind bars. Confidence has now risen in the ranks of the DIA. However, they are blissfully unaware of La Morte's recent falling out with the death of their leader.

Who will rise to power and take full control of La Morte? Will the DIA succeed in their goal of subduing the Mafia group?

Blood Shall Rule: La Morte led by the Daughter
  • The Daughter (Underboss) - The rightful heir of the Mafia by blood. Despite this however, most of the Mafia members do not agree of her being capable enough to lead the Mafia group. When sides were chosen, most people chose The Advisor's side over hers in belief that she was far too young and still foolish.
  • Members (Unlimited Slots) - Members of La Morte who choose to follow The Daughter.
Wisdom Shall Prevail: La Morte led by the Advisor
  • The Advisor (Consigliere) - The deceased leader's right hand man. He was the leader's confidant and placed input in most of the leader's decisions. During the fall out, most member of the Mafia chose his side over The Daughter's.
  • Members (Unlimited Slots) - Members of La Morte who choose to follow The Advisor.
Justice Shall Reign: Anti-Mafia Investigation Department
  • The New Leader - Young and determined leader of the police force. For some reason unknown to the rest of the force, he has a strong wish to subdue the Mafia group and put an end to them. He speaks of placing them behind bars, but never once mentioned harming any of them. He is secretly the deceased Mafia leader's son.
  • Members (Unlimited Slots) - Members of the police force.
Rules:
  1. No godmodding, power-playing, mary sues / gary stus, etc. Godmodding is only allowed when permitted by the owner of the character you'll be godmodding. Please do refrain from doing it often though.
  2. One line wonders aren't welcome here. At least least two paragraphs with five sentences each. I don't expect novel posts.
  3. Romance and smut is allowed though this isn't exactly a romance centred rp either so yea, just keep that in mind.
  4. Violence? Sure. Go on ahead. This is a mafia rp.
  5. IC drama is welcome, OOC drama isn't. Respect one another alright.
  6. In the event of prolonged player inactivity, the player shall be kicked out of the rp and their characters NPC'd. The fate of their characters shall rest in the hands of the remaining players. Whether we chose to kill them or turn them into a slave is completely up to us.
  7. The same goes for dropping out. If a player wishes to drop out, just inform me. Your characters will also be NPC'd but since you remembered to tell me that you were dropping out, their fate will be better than those who've dropped dead from inactivity.
  8. Try to post at least once a week. But since I'm a slow poster as well, I'll be more lenient on this rule. Just don't keep a person waiting for your response for more than two weeks. If a player cannot post due to IRL issues, just inform me. The player whom he/she was interacting with will be given right to Godmod the character they were interacting with so that they may get out of the interaction and move on with the role play.
That's everything :) I'd like to have at least 9 character before starting. I'll be playing a character from the daughter and the Advisor side so 7 more needed to start.

Back
Top Bottom