Otys

Goof Ball
Staff member
Administrator
Local time
Tomorrow 12:09 AM
Pronouns
he/him
This list is going to be updated as it grows.

Login 1 Copper
PayPal 2 copper per $1 donated
Registration 1 Gold
Social M. Associate 5 Copper
Happy Birthday1 Silver
Update full profile 5 Copper
Get a Follower 1 Copper
Get New Profile Post 2 Copper
Receive a Profile Post Like 2 Copper

Create New Thread - 200 words Min. 2 Copper
Thread gets watched 5 Copper
Create a poll 2 Copper
Vote on a poll 3 Copper
Thread gets sticky 5 Copper
Receive a post like 1 Copper
Report a post 1 Silver (Revocable and punishable if abused)

Challenge Participate 1 Silver
Challenge Win 1 Gold
Bard's tales 4 Silver
Posting in Melee 2 Silver
Useful Critique 2 Silver
Posting a Blog 1 Silver
Hosting a Tabletop Game 1 Gold

I stay logged in and check in on the site every day, but I only get copper if I log out and log back in. Is that intended, or is it just more complicated to code it to track if you've popped in that day without going through that process? I want to get my coins just in case something neat pops up, but that feels like an unnecessary hassle to get a small amount more.

I stay logged in and check in on the site every day, but I only get copper if I log out and log back in. Is that intended, or is it just more complicated to code it to track if you've popped in that day without going through that process? I want to get my coins just in case something neat pops up, but that feels like an unnecessary hassle to get a small amount more.

What if I never technically log OUT? o_O

If you don't fully log out and back in then you won't get your coins. Its still a work in progress on getting iit toitoi work smoothly, so if you fully log out and in but still don't get coin message a staff member and we will figure it out.

What are the coins for?

You'll be able to buy all sorts of neat things with the coins in our Market, which will be coming soon!
One of the biggest and best things your currency will buy, is access to several new, moderated RPG forums and events, and member moderated chat rpg's. Keep an eye out for the announcements about those. For now, save up so you'll be able to get stuff. :)

You'll be able to buy all sorts of neat things with the coins in our Market, which will be coming soon!
One of the biggest and best things your currency will buy, is access to several new, moderated RPG forums and events, and member moderated chat rpg's. Keep an eye out for the announcements about those. For now, save up so you'll be able to get stuff. :)

I'm confused what's all this now? o_O

Wait.. What's that last one? Like host a D&D game? Here? Or an I missing something?

Back
Top Bottom