"How Familiar...Yes, This Must Be Fate~!" (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧

Currently reading:
"How Familiar...Yes, This Must Be Fate~!" (๑•̀ㅂ•́)و✧

~ Seidō Rin~(聖堂凛)

"Pro-Writer, Desu." (AKA:"Cringe-chan~!")
Local time
Today 8:24 AM
Greetings forum denizens, it is a pleasure to make your acquaintance~!
Er...making an introduction is quite awkward outside of my general written shenanigans, so I find myself at a loss for words, now that I'm sitting down to do it. (〃 ̄ω ̄〃)ゞ

I go by many aliases online, but I decided that at this fine establishment, I'd go with my most personal name for a change!-Feel free to address me as "Rin", or by my surname, if it makes you more comfortable.
Writing has been an ongoing passion over many years, but it seems at some point, I simply fell out of the groove of it all.-Not in a professional manner, but simply as a cheerful hobby and mental release at the end of the day. Eventually, I stumbled into the site we find ourselves on at this very moment. Certainly, nothing looked wrong with it, and part of me, even now, is becoming more and more excited as the seconds pass in this mystical URL address!

I'm a bit of an oddball, but I look forward to working with everyone here for hopefully a long time to come~! (。>ω<)。

Haha, thanks ❤

Welcome to the Inner Sanctum~ ^^

Man, I wish I wasn't already burying myself in roleplays... I'd totally roll into your inbox for some good ol' roleplay planning otherwise... ><

Edit: AH I see that you spotted my own introduction thread. *sweats*

Welcome to the Inner Sanctum~ ^^

Man, I wish I wasn't already burying myself in roleplays... I'd totally roll into your inbox for some good ol' roleplay planning otherwise... ><

Edit: AH I see that you spotted my own introduction thread. *sweats*

Thankies Hexa, it's a pleasure to be here~!
No need to stress yourself over it Mister, I'll be here for a long time. (^w^);
Hue, and yes, I tend to look over people that take the time to say hello..~

You have such an adorable writing style. It's truly a pleasure to read~ (๑• ω•)

Back
Top Bottom